What is your taste? *sips tea*

In my normal life I'm pretty shy, but as an AB I just love being exposed and just wearing a diaper and t shirt. If I'm outside I'll wear sweatpants over my diaper. I like Lion King t-shirts, Barney (I have a couple of Barney t shirts and a plushie), printed diapers (almost always ABU with pawz being my favorites), and some onesies. So I'm pretty basic I guess but I think focusing on comfort and cute stuff makes me feel pretty babyish.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, LittlePrince and Blathers
To be honest, I’m not that picky about style. I usually wear an image tee all the time, with jeans during the day or sleep pants on normally at night. Often when I’m regressed, though, I’ll just wear diapers on the lower half with no pants and a t-shirt.

That’s not a hard and fast rule, though; I sometimes wear my jeans or sleep pants over my diapers, or wear just diapers with nothing else. Partially for the sake of variety, of course; but it also gives a remarkably different feeling to what you do.

paddedone said:
In my normal life I'm pretty shy, but as an AB I just love being exposed and just wearing a diaper and t shirt. If I'm outside I'll wear sweatpants over my diaper. I like Lion King t-shirts, Barney (I have a couple of Barney t shirts and a plushie), printed diapers (almost always ABU with pawz being my favorites), and some onesies. So I'm pretty basic I guess but I think focusing on comfort and cute stuff makes me feel pretty babyish.
A simple bab is a happy bab :p. Also comfort should always be a priority along with cuteness 😆

ManeWulf said:
To be honest, I’m not that picky about style. I usually wear an image tee all the time, with jeans during the day or sleep pants on normally at night. Often when I’m regressed, though, I’ll just wear diapers on the lower half with no pants and a t-shirt.

That’s not a hard and fast rule, though; I sometimes wear my jeans or sleep pants over my diapers, or wear just diapers with nothing else. Partially for the sake of variety, of course; but it also gives a remarkably different feeling to what you do.
I've never tried wearing with jeans (or really going out while wearing for that matter) but I do like to wear sleep pants while padded. I recently got a new set of pjs that I really lovee 😊 ill attach a pic below

1589437075843.png

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Blathers
My Little aesthetic is essentially pastel baby style (like the stuff you see sold for newborns and very small babies) with Winnie-the-Pooh or floral prints, with the addition of brighter pastels and pinks for my toddler side. Dinosaurs however are my one weakness; i once impulse bought a cute duvet set which has dinosaurs and flowers on it, because it was the first time I'd ever seen dinosaurs on something that wasn't green or khaki and gross! One day i will have a cute pastel dino themed bedroom~

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, dynodoggo, LittlePrince and 2 others
I am a little boy, 100%. There are a few babyish items I enjoy (pacifiers, onesies, stuffed animals, etc.) but for the most part I identify far more as a preschool or early elementary aged child for regression. I feel little, but with an air of independence. Like a pure innocence that wants to go on field trips or explore with wide eyed wonder out at the world. Someone who smiles at playing with sticks in nature and looks around every corner with a sense of novelty.

Design wise? I ask myself a personal question: What do I need to return to my personal head space back at that particular time in my life. I'm talking mid to late 1990's with a few things carried over from later 80's early 90's. Plastic backed pampers with the bears on the landing strip, pastel bear designs, Richard Scarry style books and drawings, the color blue, dinosaurs, ninjas, army soldiers, race cars, etc... baby pants style blue dinosaurs and jungle friends are heaven to me, especially with the blue carousel plastic pants. If something's not blue, I want it to be white. i want the designs to be cute, but not bold and overtly cartoonish. More of a softer pastel. Jungle friends from baby pants is the best example of the color scheme and desgin I tend to look for. I have fond memories of the sports design onesie as my brothers had sports on EVERYTHING, but that's not a personally fond connection of mine. Just something that reminds me of times past.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, dynodoggo, LittlePrince and 1 other person
I prefer pastels. Light pink, lavender, periwinkle. My favorite pattern diapers are Kiddo by ABU. When I bought them they only had the 2 tape which doesn't fit me well at all. I have 26" waist and 34" hips. But the color scheme is something i love.
I also love owls and dinosaurs so those patterns are a plus.
As for clothing I wear a normal adult t-shirt which are primarily Steven Rhodes designed and just a dip or if I'm out of bed then baggy pjs bottoms or a onesie/kigurami.
I am not a huge accessory person, I like the bare essentials. MAM pacifier fitted with an adult nipple, diaper, and bottle.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, LittlePrince, dynodoggo and 1 other person
BabyBunting said:
My Little aesthetic is essentially pastel baby style (like the stuff you see sold for newborns and very small babies) with Winnie-the-Pooh or floral prints, with the addition of brighter pastels and pinks for my toddler side. Dinosaurs however are my one weakness; i once impulse bought a cute duvet set which has dinosaurs and flowers on it, because it was the first time I'd ever seen dinosaurs on something that wasn't green or khaki and gross! One day i will have a cute pastel dino themed bedroom~
You and I have a very similar preference!

Reactions: BabyBunting, BobbiSueEllen and Blathers
NoodleDragon said:
I prefer pastels. Light pink, lavender, periwinkle. My favorite pattern diapers are Kiddo by ABU. When I bought them they only had the 2 tape which doesn't fit me well at all. I have 26" waist and 34" hips. But the color scheme is something i love.
I also love owls and dinosaurs so those patterns are a plus.
As for clothing I wear a normal adult t-shirt which are primarily Steven Rhodes designed and just a dip or if I'm out of bed then baggy pjs bottoms or a onesie/kigurami.
I am not a huge accessory person, I like the bare essentials. MAM pacifier fitted with an adult nipple, diaper, and bottle.

haha that is all fine and dandy <3 some people are ALL GLITS and some are ALL SIMPLE both can be very cute <3
I had pink hair for a while its one of my favorite colors too!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LittlePrince
BigKid25 said:
I am a little boy, 100%. There are a few babyish items I enjoy (pacifiers, onesies, stuffed animals, etc.) but for the most part I identify far more as a preschool or early elementary aged child for regression. I feel little, but with an air of independence. Like a pure innocence that wants to go on field trips or explore with wide eyed wonder out at the world. Someone who smiles at playing with sticks in nature and looks around every corner with a sense of novelty.

Design wise? I ask myself a personal question: What do I need to return to my personal head space back at that particular time in my life. I'm talking mid to late 1990's with a few things carried over from later 80's early 90's. Plastic backed pampers with the bears on the landing strip, pastel bear designs, Richard Scarry style books and drawings, the color blue, dinosaurs, ninjas, army soldiers, race cars, etc... baby pants style blue dinosaurs and jungle friends are heaven to me, especially with the blue carousel plastic pants. If something's not blue, I want it to be white. i want the designs to be cute, but not bold and overtly cartoonish. More of a softer pastel. Jungle friends from baby pants is the best example of the color scheme and desgin I tend to look for. I have fond memories of the sports design onesie as my brothers had sports on EVERYTHING, but that's not a personally fond connection of mine. Just something that reminds me of times past.

That is very true, I tend to gravitate to things that I enjoyed as a kid too <3 but I would say I am very modern haha as well <3 but classic baby girl is such a look and its very cute <3 plus shows I watched as a kid always make me smile <3

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LittlePrince
DINOSAURS ARE THE BEST 🦖 🦕

• Love
Reactions: BabyBunting, BobbiSueEllen, Blathers and 2 others
I really want to try tykables, but the largest size they have is a large, but the pride dips look so cute I AM GONNA DIE OF CUTENESS!!!

Reactions: dynodoggo and BobbiSueEllen
I like bright playful colors, soft fabrics that flow freely, dresses with a nice drape to them that brush against my calves or thighs. Frilly or ruffled covers for my pullups or diapers (or to just wear by themselves 'cause they're cute!). Ankle socks in all sorts of colors or knee socks to match my skits.

I've started making chokers and bracelets and anklets with bows from colorful ribbons to match my nail polish and lipstick that day.

When I regress even younger than usual I'm in an old soft t-shirt over my new favorite diapers wrapped up in my huge cotton woobie with the kittens on it and my tribble plushy.

Tabby

• Love
Reactions: Blathers and BobbiSueEllen
LittleTabby said:
I like bright playful colors, soft fabrics that flow freely, dresses with a nice drape to them that brush against my calves or thighs. Frilly or ruffled covers for my pullups or diapers (or to just wear by themselves 'cause they're cute!). Ankle socks in all sorts of colors or knee socks to match my skits.

I've started making chokers and bracelets and anklets with bows from colorful ribbons to match my nail polish and lipstick that day.

When I regress even younger than usual I'm in an old soft t-shirt over my new favorite diapers wrapped up in my huge cotton woobie with the kittens on it and my tribble plushy.

Tabby

That sounds so ADORABLE I LIVE FOR IT <3

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I like to buy shirts with stamps, like Disney or other cartoon I live that became a geek thing so is easier to find and I think I dress like I used to dress as a chil sweat pants or shirt, but I also wear girly dresses, I hate that I am to tall for children’s dress even for regular dress if I am honest but I wear this clothes on everyday life

This is an interesting thread. The thing is, I suck at words. There are times I'm an absolute wordsmith, but it takes a long time to find the right ones, so that people don't completely misconstrue what I'm saying. Bare with me.

My style? My style. . . Let me see, here. Kind of vintage? Almost nostalgic, but for a time in which I wasn't yet born. Well, that's clear as mud. Sorry about that.

Um. . . Think wooden blocks, rather than plastic. I found a picture of a wooden toybox, without too much paint, that I like. Not every toy should beep, bonk, light up, talk, or actively seek my interaction. There's such a thing as too bright, too loud, too much. Shh! Just. . . Just, shh.

I like stories, and shows that are like storybooks. You know, narrated, with what would be illustrations, if they didn't happen to move. I'm oddly averse to some licensed characters. I like the ones I like, but I'd rather watch them on TV, or have them read to me from a book, as the mood strikes, than have them plastered on my walls, bedding, or clothes, because I don't like being externally directed as to how Little to feel too much.

If it's on tv, and it's not like a moving story, it needs to be tangible. Were Barney close enough, I could hug him. Mr. Rogers, bless him, was alive, and he really was that nice. Lambchop, Charliehorse, and Hushpuppy, required a set, too, and so did the characters on The Secret Life Of Toys. Gosh, I'm so picky, not to mention developmentally all over the place!

Ideally, my clothes would be modest, and more formal than you might think. I'm tiny, but fancy. Skirts might be at, or just above, my knees, but bloomers would always be below them. Uncovered shoulders!? Why?

In a perfect world, Pink. There's lots of pink, and enough yellow and purple to balance it. A mobile would be artwork, made of real, translucent glass and metal, not a battery powered annoyance factory.

I'm the world's biggest scale fanatic, so, if I could, everything would be big.

There's sort of an element of, "How old is she? What am I looking at, here? She's in cloth. That's almost ancient! It pulls on, but it's too thick, and adorable, to be a training pant. It comes open at the sides, but you'd never know it. That's like underwear! I'm confused! What the heck is this thing she's wearing? Who dresses a baby that nicely? Who gives a baby a paci leash that pretty? She's got a paci. That's a bABy, right? Well, isn't that the bottle, with all the things adults hate about washing them, worked out? No, wait. She has a sippy lid, and a straw lid, too. Ah! my brain hurts!"

Everything in my age soup should be allowed, as it happens. Trouble is, there's so much in there, that, I'm not close to people, they won't be able to peg me. Heck, I can't peg me, so that every bit of me is okay.

Last edited:
  • Love
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
This is an interesting thread. The thing is, I suck at words. There are times I'm an absolute wordsmith, but it takes a long time to find the right ones, so that people don't completely misconstrue what I'm saying. Bare with me.

My style? My style. . . Let me see, here. Kind of vintage? Almost nostalgic, but for a time in which I wasn't yet born. Well, that's clear as mud. Sorry about that.

Um. . . Think wooden blocks, rather than plastic. I found a picture of a wooden toybox, without too much paint, that I like. Not every toy should beep, bonk, light up, talk, or actively seek my interaction. There's such a thing as too bright, too loud, too much. Shh! Just. . . Just, shh.

I like stories, and shows that are like storybooks. You know, narrated, with what would be illustrations, if they didn't happen to move. I'm oddly averse to some licensed characters. I like the ones I like, but I'd rather watch them on TV, or have them read to me from a book, as the mood strikes, than have them plastered on my walls, bedding, or clothes, because I don't like being externally directed as to how Little to feel too much.

If it's on tv, and it's not like a moving story, it needs to be tangible. Were Barney close enough, I could hug him. Mr. Rogers, bless him, was alive, and he really was that nice. Lambchop, Charliehorse, and Hushpuppy, required a set, too, and so did the characters on The Secret Life Of Toys. Gosh, I'm so picky, not to mention developmentally all over the place!

Ideally, my clothes would be modest, and more formal than you might think. I'm tiny, but fancy. Skirts might be at, or just above, my knees, but bloomers would always be below them. Uncovered shoulders!? Why?

In a perfect world, Pink. There's lots of pink, and enough yellow and purple to balance it. A mobile would be artwork, made of real, translucent glass and metal, not a battery powered annoyance factory.

I'm the world's biggest scale fanatic, so, if I could, everything would be big.

There's sort of an element of, "How old is she? What am I looking at, here? She's in cloth. That's almost ancient! It pulls on, but it's too thick, and adorable, to be a training pant. It comes open at the sides, but you'd never know it. That's like underwear! I'm confused! What the heck is this thing she's wearing? Who dresses a baby that nicely? Who gives a baby a paci leash that pretty? She's got a paci. That's a bABy, right? Well, isn't that the bottle, with all the things adults hate about washing them, worked out? No, wait. She has a sippy lid, and a straw lid, too. Ah! my brain hurts!"

Everything in my age soup should be allowed, as it happens. Trouble is, there's so much in there, that, I'm not close to people, they won't be able to peg me. Heck, I can't peg me, so that every bit of me is okay.

That is so true I think sometimes people have a hard time deciphering "what type of X Y Z a person is" your style is your style OWN IT <3

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
NEED SOME HELP

Has anyone ordered from the clothing website called Shein, I have been looking at some of there stuff and there outfits are super cute, was wondering if anyone had any good/bad experiences with them?

BobbiSueEllen said:
Oh...and "Tea. Earl Grey. Hot." :LOL:
I like my tea at the bottom of the harbor! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Peepeegirl, Blathers and BobbiSueEllen
Beowulf said:
I like my tea at the bottom of the harbor! 🤣
Damn you Americans getting rid of our perfectly good tea.

• Haha
Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet, Beowulf, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
CookieMonstah said:
Damn you Americans getting rid of our perfectly good tea.
Welp, y'all kinda taxed us to the hilt and refused to give us a voice as a colony. Nothing personal. ;) 🤭

Reactions: Beowulf
Back