What is your main reason for wearing/using diapers?

Physical need, Mental Need, or Lifestyle?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear diapers 24/7, just as a "lifestyle", I don't have a physical need to do it, and I don't have a need for them because I'm too stressed or something.

I just like ussr them, I like them so much that now they are my normal underwear xD.

Reactions: Diprs2, cappydiaperlvr, Lyokodl and 1 other person
NekoLittle said:
I wear diapers 24/7, just as a "lifestyle", I don't have a physical need to do it, and I don't have a need for them because I'm too stressed or something.

I just like ussr them, I like them so much that now they are my normal underwear xD.
I am that same way. I went from wearing maybe once a week to wearing every day just because I love wearing so much.

Reactions: NekoLittle, Diprs2 and Lyokodl
it’s definitely mental in a way, as it does help with stress, and my overall mental health and well being. but it’s also a lifestyle and kink for me. I spend 80% of my time in a diaper being a baby, so it’s just second nature to me.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Softypink
Purely a lifestyle issue: comfort, fun, and a desire to be a little toddler boy sometimes.

Reactions: Diprs2, abdl86 and Sidewinder
I like the feeling and it make me feel more like my self and it gives some nice comfort.

Reactions: Diprs2, Softypink and Lyokodl
I began wearing diapers and rubber pants because I wet my bed and my mother would pin on my diapers before bedtime. As I went through puberty, I started touching myself and soon began masturbating under my diapers. I then started to become aroused when my mother pinned my diapers on and I soon developed something of a diaper fetish where I associated wearing diapers, going potty in them, and masturbating as all part of my sexual enjoyment. I tried to hide this from everyone for many years and would only indulge myself occasionally, but the longer I went without diapering up and wetting, the more unhappy and anxious I became. I finally decided in my mid 50's to start wearing diapers and rubber more frequently, meet women and tell them about my needs and rather quickly started wearing most of the time and always to bed. Soon I found myself waking up in the mornings in wet diapers with no memory of waking in the night. So now I wear cloth diapers full time for my pleasure and excitement and my need to wet myself during the day, go around in wet diapers and be changed by my wife.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, abdl86, Sidewinder and 1 other person
I wear Goodnites XL to bed. I love to fantasize about being a little boy (sometimes toddler, sometimes elementary/middle-school age) who was never potty trained, or got put back into diapers after potty training. It makes me feel childish, innocent, safe, relaxed, happy, comfortable. I can pee and poop myself and it's okay, it makes my fantasies more tangible to feel it. I was diagnosed with Aspergers syndrome, so I'm on the autism spectrum and I just love it.

But it's only something I do in the privacy of my room. It's a personal, private thing for me, excepting other people (like you folk on this forum) who participate and understand/don't judge. I'll wear one for the first time outside my house for my first ABDL meet-up/Munch, but COVID has delayed the prospect of doing that for a while.

Reactions: Diprs2, KrankyPants and abdl86
diaprsoakr1999 said:
But it's only something I do in the privacy of my room.
I just simply do not have that luxury - NEVER have. (ic 24/7 life-long).

Reactions: Diprs2 and KrankyPants
I was a bed wetter all the way up thru my preteens. I suppose diapers other then cloth wasn't an option in the 70s. (I wish they had been) Today diapers are more common. I quess it started in my 20s. It wasn't a need then. I suppose it was more of a fascination with them. It was some time before I worked up enough courage to walk into a store and by them. So maybe then it was physiological. As time went on it became a lifestyle I enjoyed wearing them. There is nothing like a warm wet diaper. Today it's also a necessary part of my life. Living with a disease a side affect of the drugs causes some issues that make it well a physical need as well. So in short all of the above. Sorry I get a little long winded.

Reactions: Diprs2
Physical need
I am incontinent disabled and require an aide to do my personal care .

I put "Mental," though I suppose there's no perfect answer. Diapers are, first and foremost, a fetish thing for me, though I've lately been exploring them in an AB/Little context as well. And I've also had a lot more time to wear diapers lately thanks to my remote work arrangement, so "Lifestyle" wouldn't be too far off either.

It's definitely not a physical thing, though. I haven't had a legit accident since I was in grade school, and have no difficultly making it to the toilet when I'm not in diapers.

Reactions: Diprs2, KrankyPants and Lyric
Dream-fueled fetish.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr
Pure enjoyment. I love to pee in a diaper - it feels so good all the wonderful sensations.

Reactions: Diprs2, heewxn, cappydiaperlvr and 1 other person
Physical need with IC

Mental need because it sometimes helps me cope i guess...

And I'm just kind of a little anyways

Reactions: Diprs2 and cappydiaperlvr
Can have some sort of outlet that allows me to feel innocent and cute and actually like myself.

Despite it being hard for me to be in this community, it’s really something I felt was meant for me.

i wear diapers for my mental health and they have been calming me down.

I dont like wet or soggy underwear and Jean's. Not to mention the occasional loose bowel that turns loose on it's own. . Diapers make my quality of life bearable for me.

Reactions: Diprs2 and checkingoutall
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back