What is your largest order of diapers?

mayhem

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I just ordered 4 cases of diapers due to them selling out recently. I know the holidays and all put a huge strain on the market, but I actually need them. I came far too close to running out of "functional" diapers to go about my life to rethink a large order. When I get 2 cases down I'll re order another 4 cases until I have a surplus of 8 cases to be safe. I think of it as a diminishing return.

Reactions: checkingoutall
Actually that will be January 15th for me coming up. First order for my diapered 24/7 semester. It will be a mixed case from abu (80 diapers) with 40 being simples, 20 are kiddos, 10 cushies, and 10 barebums. And if I feel like it, I may also get some packs from bambino to try. It is probably small compared to other orders people have done but it will be my largest for sure.

ThePhotographer said:
Actually that will be January 15th for me coming up. First order for my diapered 24/7 semester. It will be a mixed case from abu (80 diapers) with 40 being simples, 20 are kiddos, 10 cushies, and 10 barebums. And if I feel like it, I may also get some packs from bambino to try. It is probably small compared to other orders people have done but it will be my largest for sure.
I recently bought 3 cases from xpmedical. I love their new xp5000 diaper! Bought 2 cases of that and 1 case of dry 24/7’s. The xp5000 are super snug, very absorbent and not too loud! Both are great for night time!

Reactions: mayhem
7 cases of Northshore care supremes.... when i ordered that many, they actually called and made sure that i intended to order that much

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, mayhem and abdl86
First time I bought and tried a pack of bunnyhops I was like wow! This is the only nappy for me ever!! And I ordered two cases . I regret doing that now . Still really like bunnyhops but have had leaking issues (probably my fault in fitting) and have found other diapers I prefer simply for the look / fit.

My last order was for 6 cases of Mega-Max from Northshore

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, mayhem and abdl86
I didn’t actually order it, but prior to Casey owning ABU. The prior owners would do a giveaway of “years supply” of diapers.

I ended up winning them one of the times that they did it and ended up with 12 total cases of diapers.

This was many years ago, but I actually still have some packages of the SDK’s and Cushies from those cases. Not nearly as many as I originally had however.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, checkingoutall, RedPandaDL and 2 others
My biggest single order... got 9 cases of Rearz during their summer sale.
usually order 3-5 cases at a time.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: checkingoutall and mayhem
my biggest order was:
- 20 bags rearz inspire+ Incontrol
- 16 bags of betterdry
- 8 bags nateen combi super ultra
- 8 bags abena abri let maxi

• Wow
Reactions: checkingoutall, RearzJacob, abdl86 and 1 other person
Last edited:
Reactions: checkingoutall and mayhem
3 cases for me. I had heard that Abena was discontinuing the M4's in plastic and bought 3 as they went one sell. I know you are not going to believe this but this is a true story. I was out of town when I placed the order. I had ordered from the same vender plenty of times and knew their shipping schedule. How it took from the day I placed the oder to the time it arrived. Well as Luke would have it, they shipped from a remote warehouse that was only a couple of hundred miles from my house. They showed up the next day on my door step. My neighbor knew that I was out of town and moved the cases to his garage. I'm not sure he know what was in them or maybe he did and never brought it up. Too close of a call for me.

Kittyinpink said:
First time I bought and tried a pack of bunnyhops I was like wow! This is the only nappy for me ever!! And I ordered two cases . I regret doing that now . Still really like bunnyhops but have had leaking issues (probably my fault in fitting) and have found other diapers I prefer simply for the look / fit.
I tried my first Bunnyhopps last night, they are very cute but I also had a small leak. I think it was due to the fact they are only 2 tapes and the legs are not snug enough.

I usually get 3 pack of diapers (14 in each) and 5 cases up pullups (15 in each)

Usually 2-3 cases a month

Ten 60-count cases of Goodnites. Was a local deal, something like $15 per case.

Altogether it was around 200 pcs of diferent brands.

LOL Amatures Ok to put this into context we get too many supplies and give a lot away every month and this is a case where the state and government don't communicate with each so we help others out. so here is out Monthly order for 3 adults in the house my wife has minor leakage and get by with poise pads and she wears my Abena's at night and out Adult son who is Autistic wear pullups at night or bedwetting and I wear the Abena Diapers 24/7 will I save up for Kins DPF diapers ....

So here's our Order all Auto shipped

Our Monthly VA order for my wife and I
8 cases of Abenas L4
1 case of Tranquility Overnight pullups
1 case of Tranquility ATN diapers
2 cases of poise pads
2 bottles of peri wash
1 Calmoseptine

Our Medicaid order LOL
200 Tena Ultra
200 Tena Pullups
180 Diaper Doublers
6 washable underpads
4 boxes of Gloves

• Wow
Reactions: mayhem and abdl86
I've rarely bought more than a case at a time as I use diapers slowly but I have 2 orders tied for largest:

30x - Crinklz Astronaut
30x - Crinkles Aquanaut

Back in 2018. And

36x - Rearz Lil Splash
12x - Rearz Safari
12x - Rearz Lil Bella

Just last week.

• Love
Reactions: abdl86
Just a case at a time. I too use them pretty slowly (guess I'm a casual DL.) I am down to my last 18 or so. Need to refresh the stash pretty soon, and I'm not sure if I should spend the cash on premium diapers or get some less expensive medical ones.

I usually get 2 cases at a time - if the price is good MAYBE 4. BUT I use mainly cloth diapers most of the year.
Disposables are more for when it's HOT and humid, out most of the day, going to a doctor where the diaper might have to come off, if I end up in the hospital, ex.
And there are a few different ones used if I am being punished (whole story in itself.).

Back