What is your favourite abuniverse diaper?

MattTheCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
You can also include nice sticker combos you can create with the new stickers.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Honestly, it’s hard to pick just one because there are a few I like for different reasons. The PeekABU, for one, because of the capacity and swell. Cushies and Kiddo because of the single tape element and thinner shell. LittlePawz for the print and nice middle-of-the-road absorbency.

True yea.

100% the peekaboo

Reactions: theancientmariner
I haven't had a chance to really test all of the ABU diapers but I do like the PeekABU.

I am trying a peekabu tomorrow and excited to see how well it works. I usually wear betterdry and love their capacity. I have tried abu barebum, kiddo, sdk and they are inferior to betterdry in my opinion. I am hoping the peekabu lives up to my expectations.

Reactions: ThickandComfy
DanielW said:
The one they have in my size that is in stock when I want to re-order.
Lol too true but that being said when they are in stock I love barebum

I really like the Simple for times when a higher capacity plain looking diaper is needed, plus the pricing is ok.
But I love the Cushies pattern/design, just not the single tape per side.
If Cushies were available in a 4 tape design, or even just upgraded to the Simple/Space/Paws platform, I'd buy a full case in a heartbeat.
I also like the cloth backed Preschool for the softness and cute factor.

Last edited:
Peekabu's and kiddo's both equally. I love the trust that a peekaboo provides and the looks of the kiddo's are to die for.

Reactions: MASONJAR
Trying out a peekabu this morning. Love the cut and the high rise. This one has the green critter on it

MattTheCat said:
You can also include nice sticker combos you can create with the new stickers.
Well my favorite diaper is Cushies! Also PeekABU!

PeekABU is my favorite, but I also like Little Pawz and Kiddos, and I also like BareBums.

In fact they are my favorite ABDL Diaper company, it helps that I almost always get my orders in 3 days, which means I order Wednesday night or Thursday morning and get it Saturday and dont get asked any questions about it (because I cover up and keep it to myself and dont like being asked questions by my mom)

SPAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[youtube]BVn1oQL9sWg[/youtube]space

• Haha
Reactions: littleisaac
SDKs right now, and the Simples
Wish they would bring back the sissy ones

I've only tried the Little Pawz so I have only those to use for reference.

Design wise, I like the Peekabus.

However when those Dinorawrz come out those will 1000% be my favorite

Reactions: sidewinder400
I've only tried a sample of SDK v1 but really liked them. Also tried MyDiaper Ultra which I've heard is quite similar to PeekABU.

My intention is to do my next diaper order from ABU (never ordered there before) and get a mixed case of Space, Little Paws, SDK, and Kiddo, however that probably won't be until next year as I just topped up my stash quite recently

Last edited:
Reactions: sidewinder400
Sheepies said:
I've only tried the Little Pawz so I have only those to use for reference.

Design wise, I like the Peekabus.

However when those Dinorawrz come out those will 1000% be my favorite
Could you elaborate on those dinorawrs?

MattTheCat said:
Could you elaborate on those dinorawrs?

Dinosaurs are one of my little space obsessions, I love the print, and I love the 2 tabbed design

Back