What Is Your Dress Type?

GoodniteLover219 said:
I'm curious to know for the many cross dressers and sissies out there: What do you look for in any form of feminine fashion or dress?

I usually shop for panties like these. Who doesn't love flowers?

Attachments

• me-in-flowery-nylon-panties.jpg
    me-in-flowery-nylon-panties.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: OnePiece, PaddedRita, OriginalWetone and 1 other person
Just an example of the kind of dresses I'm into, old fashioned and elegant.

phillips0399-001.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: OnePiece, Witch and Seasonedcitizen
I love sun dresses

Reactions: Patricia48, Witch, Mygirlro and 2 others
I like flower on my panties too

Attachments

• P1290921 (3).JPG
    P1290921 (3).JPG
    622.3 KB · Views: 5
  • P1290992 (2).JPG
    P1290992 (2).JPG
    453.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: OnePiece, SissyJoanne, Witch and 4 others
love sundresses too ..especially princess cut

Reactions: PaddedRita, OriginalWetone and Seasonedcitizen
I love pink satin knickers and cami knickers gurl s

Reactions: OriginalWetone and Seasonedcitizen
I cross dress pretty much the whole time, so I have sensible dresses for when I’m out.

But when I’m at home I like something a bit more sissyish or babyish.

One of my favourites is my denim pinafore dress.

I can wear it as a normal dress when I’m out, and it comes halfway down my thighs. But at home I can shorten the shoulder straps so that it doesn’t quite cover my nappy, and then it’s just like a toddler dress.

I love that it’s two dresses in one like that.

Reactions: Witch, OriginalWetone, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Ali123 said:
I cross dress pretty much the whole time, so I have sensible dresses for when I’m out.

But when I’m at home I like something a bit more sissyish or babyish.

One of my favourites is my denim pinafore dress.

I can wear it as a normal dress when I’m out, and it comes halfway down my thighs. But at home I can shorten the shoulder straps so that it doesn’t quite cover my nappy, and then it’s just like a toddler dress.

I love that it’s two dresses in one like that.
It sounds adorable, would love to see some pictures...😘

Reactions: OriginalWetone
Here’s my dress 03AB21D7-78B3-4A45-8810-08C8DF64BDF6.jpeg

Reactions: OriginalWetone, Seasonedcitizen, Blueboy and 1 other person
BrattyPrincessSophie said:
Just an example of the kind of dresses I'm into, old fashioned and elegant.

phillips0399-001.jpg
I am currently working on a regency outfit! It's very different from what I usually sew, but it's been fascinating so far!

Reactions: OriginalWetone and Seasonedcitizen
BellasMommy said:
Yes, except for the sneakers these are my dress choice that I Put Bella in. Lovely true baby looking clothes!
Mmmm love the look of all that stuff hehe I want it all hehe

Reactions: OriginalWetone
DorothyPansy said:
I would love to be dressed in a lovely white christening gown in lace and white lace mittens and booties in my Nappy with plastic white ruffled panties be so nice x
I have this dress, and Mummy calls it my christening gown. It’s beautiful paired with ruffled panties and lace edged cotton socks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, Blueboy, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
not a sissy as i'm a girl, but i do enjoy wearing feminine fashion. i don't like to wear revealing things; nothing higher than my mid thigh, nothing lower than my collarbone. i also prefer to cover my arms. i don't wear tight clothes either.
i'd love to wear lolita fashion one day, but it's expensive.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, OriginalWetone and PaddedRita
Same here I'm not a sissy yes a real female ! I do really like to dress feminine and cute pastel color mostly, most of my dresses are knee high or a tad lower .
I do have a love for ruffle panties !!!

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, Seasonedcitizen and JensBabyGirl
Dug up these fits from 1919. I really want them.

1919-day-dresses.jpg

Reactions: OriginalWetone, Witch and Seasonedcitizen
GoodniteLover219 said:
I'm curious to know for the many cross dressers and sissies out there: What do you look for in any form of feminine fashion or dress?

I myself am extremely picky when it comes to my tastes in feminine fashion and gear.

Basically, my tastes includes: Anything with a cutesy, feminine style, filled with laces (Though not too much- a little here and there is enough for me), sleeves have to be puffy (I'm especially picky about these! I go for the classic, traditional shoulder puff or the style where the sleeves are puffy a few feet from your shoulders and down the arms, or I also like puff cuffs that one can put on one's arm and push them towards the shoulders or to the mid arms) short skirts are alright and dress lengths can vary- either short or long. Not picky in that department. Pajamas and nightgowns I'm also picky on too- they have to be cute or fluffy. I'm also optional on stockings or thigh highs, gloves, or even necklaces or chokers. Bows and ribbons are also a must for my head or even on my type of dresses. ☺️☺️☺️

So, that's pretty much my style types and choices in what I look for when I dress up. 😊😊😊 Explain to me your own tastes and styles. I'd really like to know what ya'll are into as well.

I like Chinese dresses a lot.

Chinese_Traditional_Dress_1200x1200.jpg

Cheongsam I think they are called.

I honestly would love it just as a top but I'm not sure they are made that way. I also like frilly blouses a lot.

I enjoy dresses with sleeves mainly. Not maids' ones but I like black and white dresses and ones with nice round collars.

Rachelle1982 said:
I love sun dresses

These are great with big yellow (or white) sun hats! Which I enjoy just wearing the hat even.

• Love
Reactions: OnePiece, Seasonedcitizen, Blueboy and 1 other person
I actually have really been into some of the more elegant goth style lace dresses. I love cocktail dresses too. Maxi dresses are a favorite of mine. I love them to be bold, sleek, with some lace accents.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and OriginalWetone
Witch said:
I like Chinese dresses a lot.

Chinese_Traditional_Dress_1200x1200.jpg

Cheongsam I think they are called.

I honestly would love it just as a top but I'm not sure they are made that way. I also like frilly blouses a lot.

I enjoy dresses with sleeves mainly. Not maids' ones but I like black and white dresses and ones with nice round collars.

These are great with big yellow (or white) sun hats! Which I enjoy just wearing the hat even.
Mmm yea I love those dresses to hehe. I’ve actually got 1 hehe

Attachments

• D93BCDF0-12FD-4B26-B10C-9D075D18D42C.jpeg
    D93BCDF0-12FD-4B26-B10C-9D075D18D42C.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 21
  • FA7B7017-7193-4C9C-9295-BB9C72903B61.jpeg
    FA7B7017-7193-4C9C-9295-BB9C72903B61.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, OnePiece, SissyJoanne and 3 others
Paddedxdress said:
Me in my favorite dress. I love pink and frilly!

View attachment 55324
where did you get that hair? It's gorgeous!
addendum...I think now i know, its Lolita wig.

Last edited:
Reactions: OriginalWetone and Blueboy
GoodniteLover219 said:

I myself am extremely picky when it comes to my tastes in feminine fashion and gear.

Basically, my tastes includes: Anything with a cutesy, feminine style, filled with laces (Though not too much- a little here and there is enough for me), sleeves have to be puffy (I'm especially picky about these! I go for the classic, traditional shoulder puff or the style where the sleeves are puffy a few feet from your shoulders and down the arms, or I also like puff cuffs that one can put on one's arm and push them towards the shoulders or to the mid arms) short skirts are alright and dress lengths can vary- either short or long. Not picky in that department. Pajamas and nightgowns I'm also picky on too- they have to be cute or fluffy. I'm also optional on stockings or thigh highs, gloves, or even necklaces or chokers. Bows and ribbons are also a must for my head or even on my type of dresses. ☺️☺️☺️

So, that's pretty much my style types and choices in what I look for when I dress up. 😊😊😊 Explain to me your own tastes and styles. I'd really like to know what ya'll are into as well.
right now im in my perfect place bra diaper body briefer diaper and sleevless maxidress and blue sandals

Reactions: OriginalWetone and OnePiece
Back