What is your dream place to wear to

I have always wanted to just go out and take a walk in just a diaper and a shirt. I would never. But I would love the feeling of just walking around in a diaper no care in the world.

Reactions: Deleted member 49306 and BobbiSueEllen
AAO said:
I’d like to go on a diapered camping trip.
Been there done that. (out of necessity) felt rewarding waking up in a soaked diaper and pp and a dry sleeping bag.

Reactions: chuck and BobbiSueEllen
I have no dream place to wear as I wear 24/7. What I find sad is so many cannot wear whenever and wherever they want. But, I understand the limitations we feel that are put on us by others. I'm lucky my wife totally accepts me wearing even if her acceptance is based on only partial truth. I can relate to those that are limited in that I've not yet explained to my wife about my wearing of lace panties. Not bringing that issue up has limited me with the wearing of those.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Mine would be wearing around my CG or somewhere that I feel comfortable wearing in

I'd love to do a padded roadtrip with a group of ABDLs, so that I could wear at a variety of destinations in one go. I've gotten close to doing this on a few occasions, but every time something fell through.

Obviously, attending an ageplay convention and wearing for the duration would be amazing. Unfortunately, most of them are either inconvenient timing wise (Capcon) or have gotten pretty subpar reviews from friends who attended (WCJG), but I may try to go for Teddycon at some point in the next few years or look for a smaller one somewhere.

As a huge theme park enthusiast, I'd also love to do a padded visit to Disney World. However, this would also need to be a group thing with other littles who all fully agree that the trip would be more about engaging the little side than getting the most out of the parks themselves, as I've found doing a full day diapered at a theme park is actually more trouble than it's worth (that said, padded half days to my local parks in the cooler months are amazing).

Reactions: perlFerret, BobbiSueEllen and Subtlerustle
Would be cool to be able to wear on a beach without covering it up. Splashing in rockpools, paddling in the sea, sitting on the sand, having a picnic. Then taking the sandy, soggy nappy off at the end of the day and getting into a nice clean one and putting my nice warm clothes on to go for a walk in the town or go home. I envy babies/toddlers ability to be openly wearing anywhere and no one bats an eyelid :)

I'd like somewhere comfortable, definitely not camps and themepark. Traveling at hotels, bars, club, movie theater but these things I already did. Not sure if I have any dream place to be diapered.

Diaperedlife13 said:
I have always wanted to just go out and take a walk in just a diaper and a shirt. I would never. But I would love the feeling of just walking around in a diaper no care in the world.

I do that when I can - although I live in town and on a busy road, I can step outside late at night in just a tshirt and diaper and maybe go sit on the porch for awhile and watch the traffic go by. Might be in trouble if my neighbor sees me out there and comes over to join me on the porch!

But it's very liberating, to be out "in public" with a fully exposed diaper like that.

BobbiSueEllen said:
Right back to Diaper Camp in Canada! 🥳 🥰 🇨🇦
is diaper camp a real thing?

quarktheory said:
is diaper camp a real thing?
It is. Went to the Alberta, Canada one in '04, '05, '06 and '07. 🥳

Reactions: perlFerret
I want to wear on a camping/hiking/four wheeling trip, but I cannot because I'm never alone on those trips, still fun though.

The beach(private since I'm not planning on covering up)---which is sort of doable if you have enough money.

I'd love to live in a house in the middle of nowhere with a rear garden that has a nice high wall around it. Just relaxing on a sun lounger with a cold drink on a warm day dressed in a t-shirt and a nappy. That would do me nicely.

Back