sindysissybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I was thinking about this while I was having lunch. I always had a fantasy where an older woman forced me to eat baby food while I was crying in diapers. Always imagining that the flavor was horrible, that it would make me cry and refuse spoonfuls in exchange for everything (Thinking a lot about the image below). For you, what is the worst taste of baby food?

Scene.jpg

The last time (as an adult) I had baby food, I was trying it out. I was surprised at the cost so I only got three or four bottles and I tried to get ones that I would probably like.

That is a round-about way of saying that I haven't tried enough variety to say which is the worst.

This was also several years ago so I have forgotten the flavors that I tried.

Pees … I could t stand the smell when I would feed my kids

Anything with pureed green beans...ugh. Strawberry Banana is my fav though.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and mightytoddler
Cribbin said:
Strawberry banana and Melba teething toast ….OMG sooooo good 🥰

Reactions: Cribbin
Baby’s new taste buds they don’t usually reject many flavors their taste is sensitive . The #1 worst is green peas #2 liver purée 🤢 …… THE WORST TWO !

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Banana is the worst. I can’t stand the smell of the test it makes me gag 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: mightytoddler
claire123 said:
Banana is the worst. I can’t stand the smell of the test it makes me gag 🤮🤮🤮
😂😂😂 I know people that hate strawberry anything 😊😉🥰

mightytoddler said:
😂😂😂 I know people that hate strawberry anything 😊😉🥰
😂😂 but strawberry’s are nice bananas however even feel disgusting 😂😂🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: mightytoddler
peas definitely peas

Reactions: mightytoddler and Jorelaxed
Tbh I imagine they're all pretty horrible

Cribbin said:
Oh my god, I didn't even know that existed.

Prillprillprill said:
Tbh I imagine they're all pretty horrible
Not really they are just bland like the carrots but I like them lots . Any fruit baby food is great , and rice pudding baby food 🥰

PEAS AND GREEN BEANS!
YUCK!

Formula. I tried it once never again

Reactions: craigd1341
mightytoddler said:
Not really they are just bland like the carrots but I like them lots . Any fruit baby food is great , and rice pudding baby food 🥰
I haven't liked any of the ones I've tried. I've only tried a few but the fruit ones I've had were big brand ones and I didn't like them. To me the idea is just more appealing than the reality

Reactions: mistykitty
My mommy (wife) fed me yams one time. I almost vomited all over her. It was a nasty taste. Honestly, I think any of the veggies or meat ones would taste nasty. I do like the fruits more like banana, Strawberry banana, pears, etc. Those taste yummy in my tummy.

Reactions: Straycatz
RuffRuff said:
My mommy (wife) fed me yams one time. I almost vomited all over her. It was a nasty taste. Honestly, I think any of the veggies or meat ones would taste nasty. I do like the fruits more like banana, Strawberry banana, pears, etc. Those taste yummy in my tummy.
I have never tried the yams before as they don't sound like they would be tasty. Now, for sure I won't try them. Most of the fruit flavors seem good and I even like the prunes.

Back