What is something you will NEVER do again?

Get married

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: CrazySmoker, ABChick, KindaOlde and 1 other person
trust anybody but myself fully

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Sidewinder, AttilaThePun, ILuvDiapers and 1 other person
KyleXY said:
trust anybody but myself fully
Keep positive influences in your life and you will always be able to trust yourself..

Well said...Everyone else will let you down!

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: AttilaThePun and ILuvDiapers
Diaperman95 said:
let the fools at this local hospital talk me into placing an IO in my chin bone a few inches under my knee cap. 16gauge Needle placed into cordless drill. They told me it was not real painful and that I need the floods. well it was extremely pain but then the dude looks at me and said you are going to hate me... Dry hole I have to do it again. OMG even the fluids being pushed in hurt like hell. It was done so wrong from everything I have since read on the subject. . Very very painful I promise I woke the hostpital!!
Well, it was kinda true - it wasn't painful to *them* at all! 🤬

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
AttilaThePun said:
Well, it was kinda true - it wasn't painful to *them* at all! 🤬
No I promise it hurt their ears badly too.. when I screamed Lol

• Haha
Reactions: CptKirk, BobbiSueEllen and AttilaThePun
DRINK been sober 5 years this month

• Love
Reactions: FastBlackRX7, chamberpot, ARBBB2 and 6 others
Diaperman95 said:
No I promise it hurt their ears badly too.. when I screamed Lol
I'm laughing at your phrasing, but not at your pain!

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95 and BobbiSueEllen
Twinmom said:
DRINK been sober 5 years this month
Congratulations. (y):giggle:

Reactions: AttilaThePun
A friend of mine got divorced earlier this year. He's throwing a huge Halloween bash tonight, invited everyone we know, was super excited to be doing a "crazy alcohol" event. It's "BYOB" and "drinking all night long" or some such.

He sent me the invitation and you gotta understand I love this guy. We have been friends since we were 8 years old (now we are coming up on 40). I sent my regrets so fast.

I can't think of anything I'd like to do less than one of those crowded everyone gets drunk parties. I didn't even like them in my early 20s. Now I don't have time for that crap lol.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Pelusos and AttilaThePun
No more motorcycles to drive - years ago I was so close to die and Angel Guardian was doing extra hours that day. I left the moto and ejected flying out - there was a pair of good trees around. All because hidden water on the road.

Reactions: CptKirk and AttilaThePun
CrazySmoker said:
No more motorcycles to drive - years ago I was so close to die and Angel Guardian was doing extra hours that day. I left the moto and ejected flying out - there was a pair of good trees around. All because hidden water on the road.
I should hit your point, I never have an accident on motorcycle but I have been close to have sometimes, because of crazy car drivers...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: CptKirk, Diaperman95, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
Pelusos said:
I should hit your point, I never have an accident on motorcycle but I have been close to have sometimes, because of crazy car drivers...
I use to have a 600 Ninja. I could not keep the hand out of the carb so I decided it was going to kill me or put me in jail.

So I finally wised up. I too had some close calls

Last edited:
Reactions: Pelusos, AttilaThePun and BobbiSueEllen
deal with my families bs with out a diaper

Reactions: AttilaThePun
emberkitten said:
deal with my families bs with out a diaper
Deal with life without a diaper.

Reactions: chamberpot, AttilaThePun and emberkitten
live in a world where god isn't real

Reactions: Pelusos and Diaperman95
Diaperman95 said:
I use to have a 600 Nina. I could not keep the hand out of the carb so I decided it was going to kill me or put me in jail.

So I finally wised up. I too had some close calls
I took to motorcycling in 1986, the year I graduated from high school. Dad, who got the bike for me, sat me down and told me a very wise piece of advice: "The moment you both tell and convince yourself that you've mastered that or any other motorcycle...sell it. Get far away from biking". I neither accepted nor dismissed the advice...I just got on and began riding.

I started out on a 1975 Honda MT125 Elsinore 2-stroke dual-sport; when I took my last motorcycle ride, it was 2003...on a '76 Honda GL1000 Goldwing. Between the two, I'd owned a CB-175 Honda, a Kawasaki KZ-250 LTD, a 1974 Honda CB-350 Four, an '80 Kawasaki KZ-750 LTD and a Yamaha 550 Maxim. I had a lot of close, dangerous calls, none of them my own doing because sloppy, slovenly car drivers don't care one whit about motorcyclists, even when bikers play it totally safe...but I lived to tell. And never laid a bike down. I was very lucky so it seems Dad's advice worked subliminally. It wasn't my will that stopped the riding...it was fibromyalgia. And the heavy Goldwing didn't help much. But any bike would've been bad as the fibro greatly affected my back. And so it went, down the road. And my 2-wheel riding career was over. :cry:

To end the story: I finally got a Suzuki...it has four wheels, is enclosed, carries up to four people and gets better mileage than any of my old motorcycles, except the Kawasaki 250. It's more commonly known as the Geo Metro, derived from the Suzuki Swift...from which was also derived the Canadian Pontiac Firefly. 🥳🥰

• Love
Reactions: AttilaThePun and Diaperman95
Diaperman95 said:
Deal with life without a diaper.
if only i could aford that XD keeping my diapered would be about 5000 usd per year -,-

Last edited:
Reactions: AttilaThePun and Diaperman95
emberkitten said:
if only i could aford that XD keeping my diapered would be about 5000 usd per year -,-
It does add up. I spend about $3000 a year.

But as said I need them to deal with every aspect of life. Lol

• Sad
Reactions: CptKirk, AttilaThePun, ILuvDiapers and 1 other person
Drink alcoholic beverages in a hot tub.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: CptKirk, AttilaThePun and BobbiSueEllen
KyleXY said:
Trust anybody but myself, fully.
Like yourself, I also have deeply rooted trust issues.

I won't venture into details, but suffice it for me to say that I started trusting someone who began building a mutual rapport with me one moment before it all went south the next.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: AttilaThePun and BobbiSueEllen
Back