what is something unusual that makes you feel little?

Spadon said:
That does sound interesting and fun to do, but do you do it with or without an actual diaper on?
Diapered.image0.jpeg

Reactions: eu38foot and QTnPLASTIC
This is kind of a cool thread you guys!

@oldpppants with his mutterances.

I remember saying this kind of stuff when I was younger and getting into ABDL. Like "I nee go potty" in a high pitch voice.

I Love LoVE LOve now-a-days grunting like a toddler whenever I go poo. In my pants or the potty.

Reactions: oldpppants
I'm not sure how unusual some of these are in reality, but they're definitely things that i do that feel more specific to me.

I love kicking my feet up and down or back and forth in a kinda irregular and uncoordinated way when lying down. It makes me feel superrrrr baby like. Also being kinda hyper and jumping up in down in place or kinda gesticulating in uncoordinated way when excited.

I also love to come up with silly names for things both in dailylife and more AB headspace. Playing around with words and language makes me feel like I'm just learning to speak again. Speaking of which, when in a more AB headspace or scene, I like to purposely stutter or stumble over my words and mimic a kiddo voice as much as possible. Really helps me get in touch with my little side.

Cinnamon sugar toast with butter was a staple treat as kid for me. So anytime i have it, it's instant little feels.

Running up the stairs at home on all fours: instant little feels.

I'm embarrassed to admit this one somewhat, but i sometimes like to hide under my covers while in bed and play pretend like I'm in the cockpit of spaceship and am a hot shot pilot, haha.😳

Reactions: Little2Roo
I like to kiss my stuffies on the nose. Makes me feel unbearably smol and giggly. 🥰🧸

Being blindfolded by someone else. It makes me dependent on them, and makes my imagination run wild, especially if I’m told a story.

LittleMrMushybutt said:
I was golfing the other day and I could have sworn I smelled a sent of baby diapers. They were either wet or pooped. Anyways I made me calm down. I went down stairs afterwards and there was this mother holding her baby & I said in my head I wish that was me. I'm very sensitive to it sometimes I have to leave because it's very upsetting.
I felt this. My littles get really jealous because they are trapped in an adult body and aren't getting to experience things they could if their body size matched their ages. however, they are grateful they are seen and heard and given affection and attention by someone they see as a mother figure to them. even if it isn't to the extent they need and crave. I totally understand this frustration. I've cried and I've jumped up before having much time to think in order to escape seeing the maternal figure we have talking about kids/toddlers/babies, her grandchildren, etc. It's a deep ache that is 100% palpable.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74829 and Prillprillprill
I have an adjustable standing desk for working from home, I also use it for hobbies and for doing/watching stuff on my computer. Sometimes when I'm eating at that desk I just raise it a bit and then the table feels so big ^^

Reactions: Prillprillprill
Rolling around on the floor and kicking my legs in the air

Being small enough in size to still fit kids/youth size clothes, footwear, and a car seat, and now, sz 8 swaddlers

I love it when a woman calls me baby.
My aunt used to call me baby all the time and it always made me feel little and loved .
She was a wonderful person.

flickpuppy said:
I'm embarrassed to admit this one somewhat, but i sometimes like to hide under my covers while in bed and play pretend like I'm in the cockpit of spaceship and am a hot shot pilot, haha.😳
Not embarrassing at all. I love hiding under my blanket with my plushies, talking to them and pretending we have a secret club. Very childlike.

• Love
Reactions: flickpuppy, LittleAndAlone and abdl86
Little2Roo said:
Not embarrassing at all. I love hiding under my blanket with my plushies, talking to them and pretending we have a secret club. Very childlike.
Yes i would agree on that thing.

Hehe. I was cold this morning and pulled the covers over my head while playing on my phone in my pitch black room. Made sure my stuffy was under with me and could see too.

🥰🧸

Reminded me of times I'd sneak a flashlight under the covers to play Game Boy or read books when I was supposed to be going to bed. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: abdl86
I had tomato soup with goldfish crackers for lunch. Cooked it and ate it while wearing my dinosaur footies.
🦕🦖🐠 😁

Also I did laundry yesterday so my bed, footies, and stuffies all smell like baby. I guess I'm gonna be lazy and just snuggle in bed all day feeling melty. 🤤🫠😴

Last edited:
Oh, here’s a good one. Been a while since I‘ve done it, but love it. Pitching a small camping tent in the living room and pretending to have a camp out. Blankets, pillows, plushies, flash light. Oh, the little feels!

• Love
Reactions: flickpuppy, crtv, abdl86 and 1 other person
I was at my friend's house and we were throwing this ball around at each other; I was lying down on the couch in the wrong direction, getting the ball thrown at me and whacking it up into the air. I genuinely felt like a toddler in front of my friends.

i like to be called by a special nickname, "Squiggle", and to get into tiny space i play "playground ambience" in the background while i watch barney or color! also, my abba and i sing the mister rogers theme song and that always makes me tiny!!!

Little2Roo said:
Awwww, thanks! Guess I still have some shame around acting little at times, so that's why it feels embarrassing at times.

I so do that too! Love hiding under my covers and whispering to my Plushies too. Definitely hits those littles feels 😁

Not unusual, but my childhood blankie. I've slept with it for 28 years and it's the only thing that gives me complete comfort.

Last edited:
Back