What is it like to be incontinent?

brut2333 said:
As my mom is incontenent she said' you cant feel it coming and you dribble constantly totally no control'
No I am the same way I feel a little pain in my groin area and all of a sudden I am leaking.

I will agree with the common theme here that it is a massive inconvenience in more ways than one especially in my case where literally the only way i feel i'm having an accident is literally feeling my diaper swell up or that my pants/sheets feel wet although what's worse than that is the times where you desprately need a change and you can't change and frankly it often annoys me in alot of abdl groups when someone says i'm "lucky to be incontinent" not understanding that it's better to have the choice of when to pad up rather than how should i pad up to avoid a leak. it takes so much managing and sure it's an excuse to be diapered but is it really worth the thousands of dollars you will be spending on said diapers or the fact that when you get diaper rash of sick of diapers you can't stop wearing them the very reason this chat has a rule of not trying to become incontinent is because when you become incontenent volountary or otherwise it in most cases is stuck with you for the rest of your life for me it is caused by nervous system problems and i honestly say with the problems it causes me i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back