A Floppy Floppy Fox, Disabled
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I ordered some cloth back cushies via free economy shipping (US) and am curious about other buyers experiences with ABU's economy shipping!

Thanks in advance for helpful replies!

Reactions: Cottontail
Mine were shipped via USPS, and was held at the post office due to the size of the box. Other than that it didn't take to long and was a discreet brown box.

Reactions: floppyfoppsie
I usually pick my ordered up in person, as I'm pretty near the Everett location, but I've used the free shipping a couple of times. Zero complaints. Still shipped out promptly and discreetly.

No Complaints. Takes a few days longer than FedEx but cant beat free shipping

Reactions: floppyfoppsie
jyamiolkDL said:
No Complaints. Takes a few days longer than FedEx but cant beat free shipping
FedEx isn't very reliable around my area, so this sounds good to me!

I do like the free shipping option, but for me I’m willing to pay more for FedEx. I live with noisy family members, and if they ever see a package dealing with diapers, all hell will break loose.

Reactions: TigerDL
Ordered quite a bit from them… always in an unmarked, brown box (unless it’s samples…. In that case it’s a plastic mailer you can’t see thru.) I live about 55 miles from the Baltimore warehouse so it’s normally pretty fast delivery for me.

excelent, they often arrive early too

I live far from both the Baltimore and Everett warehouse, I'm in FL, and just ordered 2 cades and a couple samples with free shipping. Both arrived fairly quickly, and in unmarked, discrete packages. The cases came first, then the samples, via USPS. The cases were in a plain brown box and the samples were in a thick white bubble mailers. I live in an apartment complex and also don't want neighbors knowing about my diapers, but didn't have anything to worry about, as the package was delivered to my doorstep, and the mailer was small enough to fit in my mailbox.

Reactions: TigerDL and frostedpuppy
Back