What in the heck, so rude

SwedishAMAZING said:
Its not about anyone in specific, it is about the misrepresentation of our community in the media, and how the general public views us
I totally got your point from the start. But it's interesting how irritating "outsiders" can be who totally do bad-mouth about ...what she said. I can't even write it.
It has to do with emotional evolution, I think...:unsure:
In this day and age, people should be way more evolved. It's not like we are murderers or something!!! (I take a leap here. I'm not, anyhow...oh! I know we are cool!!!) See? "Danger-danger, Will Robinson!!!" "Danger!"🙃

Abdlchriscrinkle said:
Oh boy... so this dork just makes videos of her opinion of everyone else doing stuff? Man, it's so sad what people will do for money/thumbs ups/likes these days. I bet she lacks any humility, unable to make fun of herself, insecure and image driven, and likely can't take a shred of criticism from anyone.

She also strikes me as the type of trendy girl that has no original ideas herself, and just does anything she can to fit in to the ''normal'' people. She probably also has zero people skills as well as not being able to keep a steady job.
Goddamn the internet for enabling opinionated little twits like her, with little to no life skills.
I have no use for those types of people.
I could go on and on forever, slamming this cunt, but karma will no doubt chew her up and spit her out somewhere along the way of REAL life...

I predict that she will end up a single mother after having kids with multiple fathers and ruining each relationship she has. What an ugly person.

And finally, I bet she lacks the courage to talk to people in real life how she does on the internet... coward.

Ok, I'm done my being an asshole with my rant. Lol

I get why you feel that way, but she doesn't know any better. Her parents (if she has/had any) probably didn't raise her right. She is probably lonely and depressed, just trying to get attention. I'm not saying that what she did is good, and I'm not justifying her actions. I just feel she is lonely and could use a good influence.

Abdlchriscrinkle said:
Oh boy... so this dork just makes videos of her opinion of everyone else doing stuff? Man, it's so sad what people will do for money/thumbs ups/likes these days. I bet she lacks any humility, unable to make fun of herself, insecure and image driven, and likely can't take a shred of criticism from anyone.

She also strikes me as the type of trendy girl that has no original ideas herself, and just does anything she can to fit in to the ''normal'' people. She probably also has zero people skills as well as not being able to keep a steady job.
Goddamn the internet for enabling opinionated little twits like her, with little to no life skills.
I have no use for those types of people.
I could go on and on forever, slamming this cunt, but karma will no doubt chew her up and spit her out somewhere along the way of REAL life...

I predict that she will end up a single mother after having kids with multiple fathers and ruining each relationship she has. What an ugly person.

And finally, I bet she lacks the courage to talk to people in real life how she does on the internet... coward.

Ok, I'm done my being an asshole with my rant. Lol
She is married and has been for a couple years(at least she can do that), and is unemployed, and has no social skills, she has confirmed herself XD

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
Back