What helps you sleep?

Sleepybrandon said:
Usually I fall asleep to hypnosis playing after I had neuro sleep
Well, it does say, "drink chilled" on the bottle šŸ˜‹

I usually listen to a documentary (on dvd or pvr).

my stuffie his name is stuffie I'm in love with him

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    244.2 KB · Views: 3
10mg Melatonin-Extended release

Reactions: AndyPandy
being cold , sound of rain , a low deep base line ( not to loud) , sometimes the sound of many voices whispering sends me off to sleep. very calming.

Reactions: chrischrischris
My stuffie, though there's kind of a logical reason for it. I mostly ever just sleep on my side with a pillow between my legs; my stuffie is a pillow-sized piggy, and when I hold it in my arms it's essentially the same effect as sleeping with a body pillow. That's always been the most comfortable position for me to sleep in.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Xarelto I'm on an endless supply.. it's a blood thinner, one pill plus a baby aspirin I'm out cold.

Sleep medication and my stuffed foxes

A clean, thick, powdered cloth diaper with plastic pants on at bedtime and I am ready for sleep.

Diapers help me get good sleep. I am diapered 24/7

My psych meds usually do a good job. Usually out by 10:00

PlinkinginPink said:
Nothing. I was taught at young age if I want to sleep to just turn off and knock out.
Still makes my husband feel weird that I can just go to sleep whenever I want regardless of surroundings.
Lucky you!!!

My nightly meds which includes trazadone for insomnia. Before the military I could fall asleep easily

DanielW said:
wow a whole regiment? I don't have space in my bedroom for up to 700 soldiers - and all that noise would keep me awake
Okay. You got me. I should have used ā€œregimenā€, not ā€œregimentā€. I canā€™t blame that on autocorrect; that was all me. Thank you for the correction, good sir.

tv turned down brightness and sound and a fan with my jammies blankie and my L4

To fall asleep, I just have to lay down and close my eyes, and can usually get a decent nights sleep that way.
To get a really good nights sleep, one Mike's Hard Lemonade(I'm a major lightweight) within an hour or so of going to bed, and I'm dead to the world. Plus side is I wake up in the morning feeling so refreshed and invigorated, downside is that I have to wear padding when I do that or my sheets and bedding get soaked, so I don't do it often.

Reactions: Liljaypup
ASMR videos. Plus I have been blessed with the skill of falling asleep very, very fast. Most nights, I'm out in about 30 minutes. My fiance, on the other hand......lol.

Literally anything from the Nier: Automata soundtrack.

Sometimes I watch some ASMR videos to help me relax and fall asleep.

Back