What fictional character would you want to have as your mommy, daddy, or little?

Sailor Neptune; Michele Keioh would be my mommy, and - Masculine she is/acts - Sailor Uranus; Amara Tenoh would be my Daddy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200422-175443_Wattpad.jpg
    Screenshot_20200422-175443_Wattpad.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: PichuCubJacob
I suppose Lewis from the Vampire Chronicles. He seems a bit more level-headed, although Lestat is possible, too. This way, I can play eternally...wait. Vampires don't pee, do they?

Then I'll be their snack until I tire of it. Then I'll get turned. Lol.

Amy Adam’s from enchanted

Reactions: Subtlerustle, CrazySmoker and diddles
This first character that comes to mind for me is Molly Weasley. What a great Mom!

But also, there’s Mrs. Brisby and Mama Mousekewitz. I wanted both of them to be my mom when I was an actual child.

This also brings a question to mind. Do y’all think Molly Weasley would’ve exclusively used magic to change diapers and clean up wetting accidents for her kids as they grew up? I mean, she did the dishes with magic?

Reactions: LittleJoey123, Clueless66 and Alysa
Fortythr33 said:
This first character that comes to mind for me is Molly Weasley. What a great Mom!

But also, there’s Mrs. Brisby and Mama Mousekewitz. I wanted both of them to be my mom when I was an actual child.

This also brings a question to mind. Do y’all think Molly Weasley would’ve exclusively used magic to change diapers and clean up wetting accidents for her kids as they grew up? I mean, she did the dishes with magic?
OMG, I'd LOVE Molly Weasley from Harry Potter as a mother!! Especially using magic to change diapers.

Let's just say that compared to her, my biological mother equates to.... if Bellatrix LeStrange was a muggle, and tended to threaten to kill to get her way - A way she does NOT deserve!!!

Reactions: Clueless66 and Fortythr33
Last edited:
Reactions: CrazySmoker
For a Mommy, I suppose I'd want Kira Watanabe-Finster from Rugrats. She's kind, caring and intelligent.
(That's the best I've got)

Reactions: patrick1776
To be able to regress others, soo they can play with me.

Cinderella as my caregiver because she is hot and my favorite disney princess

Reactions: littledreamers333
Tim Reid and Jackee Harry from Sister Sister. Her character was a seamstress so I would have a great wardrobe of sissy clothes and he was always in a suit and tie...would love to be disciplined from him..

Many many many years ago, when I still watched anime, my favorite child character was Shippou from InuYasha.
He's an orphaned 7 year old fox yokai .
Shippo_and_Kirara.jpg

Reactions: ZetaSonic
Would be a tossup between Kanga (Winnie the Pooh) and Toriel (Undertale). 🥰

Toriel is incredibly caring, makes great pies, prides in learning, and has a strong sense of discipline and justice. Kanga is similarly very protective and doting, but with less historical scars compared to Toriel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babyman1224 and Alysa
MetalDan86 said:
Would be a tossup between Kanga (Winnie the Pooh) and Toriel (Undertale). 🥰

Toriel is incredibly caring, makes great pies, prides in learning, and has a strong sense of discipline and justice. Kanga is similarly very protective and doting, but with less historical scars compared to Toriel.
If I Absolutely, undeniably, can't no way get out of it, HAD to choose a Winnie the Pooh character, I'd pick Kanga

Reactions: MetalDan86
The Mitchells from Dennis the Menace, kind and loving but will put you over their knee when naughty.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
I would absolutely love if I could have Kawakami from persona 5 as my mommy. Another one that I feel like would make a good mommy is Alma from Va-11 hall-a

diapered4evadan919 said:
Cinderella as my caregiver because she is hot and my favorite disney princess
snow white for me

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Wonderwoman or Catwoman

Reactions: Subtlerustle, Alysa and Happy2BeInNappies2
If you're in to spanking, Cadsuane from the Wheel of Time books. Robert Jordan liked him some spanking scenes.

The Mandalorian

Reactions: DBabygirl2
Back