what does it feel like to be strapped into a pushchair stroller

I honestly would love to be strapped into a push stroller and be pushed around while wearing a diaper in public

Another bonus of being in a pushchair: you can be barefoot outdoors, like pushchair passengers often are in the summer.

For those who like pushchair = confinement, so is being barefoot, in a way: it hurts to walk on the hard paths.

Reactions: BabyprinceS
Special tomato makes these if you need it to fit larger contact them and they will custom size it for you . My car seat is from them and I fit perfectly . But I’m not what’s known as normal size adult I’m smaller .

Katie2fingers said:
NO, I'm disabled, and I DON'T use my disability as an excuses to be an adult baby. I can't have a nursery, I can't wear diapers, onesies, or sleepers, or have my pacifier, toys, or have my baby doll because I want to set a good example to my caregivers. It's killing me, but the people I deal with every day are more important. My wheelchair IS NOT a stroller, I don't treat it as one. Please think before you write
Wow you seem to be a bit aggravated , I’m disabled to I have 3 different types of wheelchairs , car seat and I wear diapers medically 24/7 with onesies and other cute things mommy buys for me .when I became in this shape I was soooo embarrassed because adult diapers truly were sorry quality . Crackling everywhere needing constant help to get in bed or anywhere . My mommy wife eased my entire situation and for many years it’s our own world no one else has any right to judge me . Yes even in public I’m dressed very cute but not way out there . I see doctors throughout the year and my diapers are cute all over print . They must strip me down to examine my spine , neck, leg braces and no one ever says anything about my clothing ever . I hope one day you to can be yourself and have a wonderful person care for you no matter what you wish to wear . ❤️

• Love
Reactions: sissybblola
convcaid makes a adult stroller like chair mine is some what comfy still rather have my power chair but when i can not it is the stroller chair the 5 point is comfy to me have 5 point in both chairs to feel safe

LittleTahani said:
Special tomato makes these if you need it to fit larger contact them and they will custom size it for you . My car seat is from them and I fit perfectly . But I’m not what’s known as normal size adult I’m smaller .
this is pretty cool. checked out their site and apparently i'm only slightly larger than their maximum requirements. too bad i don't have $700.

LittleTahani said:
Wow you seem to be a bit aggravated , I’m disabled to I have 3 different types of wheelchairs , car seat and I wear diapers medically 24/7 with onesies and other cute things mommy buys for me .when I became in this shape I was soooo embarrassed because adult diapers truly were sorry quality . Crackling everywhere needing constant help to get in bed or anywhere . My mommy wife eased my entire situation and for many years it’s our own world no one else has any right to judge me . Yes even in public I’m dressed very cute but not way out there . I see doctors throughout the year and my diapers are cute all over print . They must strip me down to examine my spine , neck, leg braces and no one ever says anything about my clothing ever . I hope one day you to can be yourself and have a wonderful person care for you no matter what you wish to wear . ❤️
WOW, That was a long time ago I wrote that. Since then, I have came out in the group home, I have baby toys, my pacifiers, AB diapers. I even brought dresses and tights. The staff accepts me for who I am, and are very willing to help me get into "little space." I'm now a very happy "little girl." Yes, AB diapers hold more and seldom leak, much better then regelor adult diapers. MY DREAM is to find a mommy/wife, but I'm happy without. What kind of car seat do you have? Thanks so much for your note, you care.

Last edited:
Katie2fingers said:
WOW, That was a long time ago I wrote that. Since then, I have came out in the group home, I have baby toys, my pacifiers, AB diapers. I even brought dresses and tights. The staff accepts me for who I am, and are very willing to help me get into "little space." I'm now a very happy "little girl." Yes, AB diapers hold more and seldom leak, much better then regelor adult diapers. MY DREAM is to find a mommy/wife, but I'm happy without. What kind of car seat do you have? Thanks so much for your note, you care.
Mine is the large size I weigh 127 pounds last months weight 5’4” tall . It’s very very comfy and I often fall asleep on long trips . Mommy says it’s made so when I have a messy diaper which does not happen often but my medications cause my tummy to get upset and causes diarrhea ( photo was a yukie accident away from home and the seat cleans so easily ) and I can’t stop it it just happens . I hate it when we’re away from home and it happens so fast . But the seat is easy to clean up mommy says it’s easy to keep clean . My bladder was ruptured in a auto accident a drunk driver TBoned mommy’s car right where I was sitting in the back seat . I’m 24/7 in diapers my bladder does not work anymore . I don’t remember any of it I was knocked out I guess . Broke both ankles , upper leg and fractured my lower spine in three places . I wear leg braces on both legs to keep my ankles in place . My head was hit so hard I could not talk for 7 months until therapy classes re learned to talk . I could only babble but what I was trying to say came out in sounds that scared me so badly . I could write down what I wanted to say but could not say it . Anyway the seat truly is nice for long trips . Mommy said they can cut the seat pad to fit up to a bigger size but not to bigger . Guess it depends on how big someone is .
I’m so glad you did find that wonderful place you are now because your loved for who you are . That’s truly wonderful because for so many they can’t be themself . I hope you always are loved sooooo much ❤️ there is nothing like just being yourself without any worries and just be always happy . Alway be happy smile lots giggle lots and love everyone that also loves you back . ❤️😊❤️🥰❤️😊❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
LittleTahani said:
Mine is the large size I weigh 127 pounds last months weight 5’4” tall . It’s very very comfy and I often fall asleep on long trips . Mommy says it’s made so when I have a messy diaper which does not happen often but my medications cause my tummy to get upset and causes diarrhea ( photo was a yukie accident away from home and the seat cleans so easily ) and I can’t stop it it just happens . I hate it when we’re away from home and it happens so fast . But the seat is easy to clean up mommy says it’s easy to keep clean . My bladder was ruptured in a auto accident a drunk driver TBoned mommy’s car right where I was sitting in the back seat . I’m 24/7 in diapers my bladder does not work anymore . I don’t remember any of it I was knocked out I guess . Broke both ankles , upper leg and fractured my lower spine in three places . I wear leg braces on both legs to keep my ankles in place . My head was hit so hard I could not talk for 7 months until therapy classes re learned to talk . I could only babble but what I was trying to say came out in sounds that scared me so badly . I could write down what I wanted to say but could not say it . Anyway the seat truly is nice for long trips . Mommy said they can cut the seat pad to fit up to a bigger size but not to bigger . Guess it depends on how big someone is .
I’m so glad you did find that wonderful place you are now because your loved for who you are . That’s truly wonderful because for so many they can’t be themself . I hope you always are loved sooooo much ❤️ there is nothing like just being yourself without any worries and just be always happy . Alway be happy smile lots giggle lots and love everyone that also loves you back . ❤️😊❤️🥰❤️😊❤️
I have a motorized wheelchair that tilts to take the presser off my back. Every time I'm in my van, I tilt so I feel I'm in a car seat. The only thing missing are hanging toys, but I'm working on it, lol. I was "little" for about 5 hours today, wore just a diaper and t-shirt in my chair, then got in my bed/crib and played under my mobile for awhile, it was a good day.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
I’ve slept with this buddy every night I’ve been alone for a little over two years! I was a bit embarrassed at first but I sleep so much better with him by my side! F987A7B4-5F87-43E6-BB57-78C18D71AE55.jpeg

LilPuppyBoy said:
I’ve slept with this buddy every night I’ve been alone for a little over two years! I was a bit embarrassed at first but I sleep so much better with him by my side! View attachment 85110
Cool nothing to do with topic

• Haha
Reactions: Littlebabaprince
loveducks said:
Cool nothing to do with topic
Omg phone glitched and replied to the wrong thread entirely?!?! Deleting now lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: longallsboy
LilPuppyBoy said:
I’ve slept with this buddy every night I’ve been alone for a little over two years! I was a bit embarrassed at first but I sleep so much better with him by my side! View attachment 85110

Have you regressed more or decided to sleep with your Care Bear more because of the craziness of this damned COVID-19? I have a few stuffed animals (a majority of normal adults do even), but I don't necessarily snuggle with them. The thing is I have Autism and as this isolation continues, I'm losing my mind more and more and I am finding that I'm regressing more and more. Of course, emotionally and socially I was already like a 4 1/2 year old to begin with due to my Autism. I don't wear diapers, but I have ended up wearing long-alls and T strap shoes to my county park (and probably very soon, my local community college). That is the only way I can make myself a little more happier. I don't have as much social interaction as I used to because of this COVID 19 pandemic isolation nightmare out of Hell.

- longallsboy

longallsboy said:
Have you regressed more or decided to sleep with your Care Bear more because of the craziness of this damned COVID-19? I have a few stuffed animals (a majority of normal adults do even), but I don't necessarily snuggle with them. The thing is I have Autism and as this isolation continues, I'm losing my mind more and more and I am finding that I'm regressing more and more. Of course, emotionally and socially I was already like a 4 1/2 year old to begin with due to my Autism. I don't wear diapers, but I have ended up wearing long-alls and T strap shoes to my county park (and probably very soon, my local community college). That is the only way I can make myself a little more happier. I don't have as much social interaction as I used to because of this COVID 19 pandemic isolation nightmare out of Hell.

- longallsboy
Covid has been really stressful, I have autism as well so I know how everything changing so much so fast has been a lot. I actually started sleeping my care bear though when I started getting sober and was going through treatment. Being away from home and all the changes I was going through made me feel really isolated as well and he helped me out a lot! He even has helped reduce my nightmares a lot just from the comfort he brings.

Again sorry for posting this in the wrong thread lol!

Reactions: longallsboy
It's really special sitting harnessed in a stroller. Most of us will be in need of a special needs stroller like Covalid X-18 to fit in.

Additional foot restaints will ensure that you will not be able to decide where to go.

It's a pity that using it is mostly limited to private areas, I would be very ashamed otherwise.

ss44bb said:
It's really special sitting harnessed in a stroller. Most of us will be in need of a special needs stroller like Covalid X-18 to fit in.

Additional foot restaints will ensure that you will not be able to decide where to go.

It's a pity that using it is mostly limited to private areas, I would be very ashamed otherwise.
Trying to research that name on google doesn't give the results I expected, are you sure its the correct name, all I get is pills and I'm quite sure its not pills you are refering to here.

CodyBaby said:
Trying to research that name on google doesn't give the results I expected, are you sure its the correct name, all I get is pills and I'm quite sure its not pills you are refering to here.
It's probably Convaid.

tobid03 said:
It's probably Convaid.
Thanks for correction.
It's a Convaid CX-18 with vest restraints, used in combination with a adult sized locking baby harness.

Have a vague memory of (what would now most likely appear to have been), from my toddlerhood of attempting to figure out what was going on with the rhythmic, soothing sound of rain drops gently landing on the plastic rain cover of my buggy, which gradually obscured my view as the intensity/volume of the rain drops increased, realising the cover had been securely fastened and any exit from the buggy was at the mercy of the person pushing the buggy.

Also a certain memory of the sudden blast of cool wind/rain drops on my face whenever the person pushing the buggy decided to temporarily remove the rain cover to check I was OK not excessively warm etc.

Also the muffled sounds of people nearby talking/environment noise when the rain cover was securely fastened not that it made a significant difference as I had not at that point developed the cognitive capacity to effectively comprehend the content of surrounding conversations/environmental noises in any meaningful way remaining blissfully unaware, fascinated by the most trivial and insignificant aspects of the immediate environment on a constant journey of discovery unaware of my absolute complete reliance of the person pushing the buggy to care for me in every way.

Last edited:
Back