What does everyone else use to store their diapers discretely?

dlguy4life said:
I store all my diapers in this lockable storage cabinet. I love that it’s magnetized and I can display all my diaper bags on the side of the door.

View attachment 134141
That's really nice. Did the lights come with the safe or did you install those yourself?

Reactions: Davvyboy
My spare room is locked by a fingerprint/code locked door handle.

• Wow
Reactions: Davvyboy, TigerDL and denimchicken
Cardboard box on top of closet. Some diapers inside suitcase and then some in my drawer - open at own risk lol

Reactions: Davvyboy and binkyyybunnyyy
I use shelving in my closet. Both shelving installed on the walls in the top of my closet and then shelves I assembled. I think I got the shelves from Walmart or Ikea. I have tall shelves (the black ones on the left) and then shorter shelves (the lighter brown ones to the right of the black shelves) and then above that where the powder is are the built-in shelves. I also have shelves just in the corner of my room that have some more packs of diapers on them, just crappy depends though, and I also have 2 packs of diapers on my floor because I haven't been able to find space for them yet 😅
tempImageD1WOJW.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and binkyyybunnyyy
NabePup said:
I use shelving in my closet. Both shelving installed on the walls in the top of my closet and then shelves I assembled. I think I got the shelves from Walmart or Ikea. I have tall shelves (the black ones on the left) and then shorter shelves (the lighter brown ones to the right of the black shelves) and then above that where the powder is are the built-in shelves. I also have shelves just in the corner of my room that have some more packs of diapers on them, just crappy depends though, and I also have 2 packs of diapers on my floor because I haven't been able to find space for them yet 😅
wow I thought I had a lot of powder in storage
you have like a life time supply
😮

• Haha
Reactions: NabePup
SparkyDog said:
wow I thought I had a lot of powder in storage
you have like a life time supply
😮
I really like and prefer the talc powder over the corn starch variant and a little while back my friend found a seller on eBay that sold them so I really wanted to stock up xD

NabePup said:
I really like and prefer the talc powder over the corn starch variant and a little while back my friend found a seller on eBay that sold them so I really wanted to stock up xD
that makes sense
I just have about 4 big bottles of J&J corn starch powder
A bottle lasts me about 2mo

If you can afford it / find one for sale on market place, a locking cedar chest works great. I can keep about a case of diaper in the chest and it locks so no prying eyes gets into it. Has the benefit that we can leave it out in the open an no one is the wiser.

FinnaYeet said:
That's really nice. Did the lights come with the safe or did you install those yourself?
Thanks! I installed the lights myself.

StarryNight said:
My wife has also recently said to stop hiding my stuff. So now I keep them in the bedroom closet. For years I keep them in the basement with my camping gear.
I find this fascinating, and I am so happy for you! Would you care to share how this came about? How did she raise the subject with you?What do you think prompted her to make this request?

Fortunately I have the top part of two wardrobes in a spare room that get filled with my Nappy supplies, if there are too many to store there my wife has the overflow in her clothes wardrobe.
And the wife knows all about my use and requirement of them.

I just store them. In cabinets, under the bed and on a big shelf.

Cheers

diaperdavey420 said:
I find this fascinating, and I am so happy for you! Would you care to share how this came about? How did she raise the subject with you?What do you think prompted her to make this request?
I don't want to hijack the post so I will keep it brief. I had recently initiated the conversation about my wearing diapers. The last time we talked about it was twenty ish years ago. She had agreed that I should keep them in the bedroom. An argument happened when I moved some of her shoes out from under the bed to make room. After the argument I put everything back the way it was. Latter on she asked why I was upset. I told her I put everything back in the basement. She said that was unacceptable and that they needed to be in the bedroom. She then proceeded to make space for them in the closet.

Reactions: geka and dogboy
Meine Frau und ich haben einen zusätzlichen Windelschrank zum Abschließen

My wife and I have an extra diaper closet to lock

Attachments

• Img_5512.jpg
    Img_5512.jpg
    773 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5513.JPG
    IMG_5513.JPG
    751.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Img_5514.jpg
    Img_5514.jpg
    711.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NabePup, Davvyboy and dogboy
dlguy4life said:
I store all my diapers in this lockable storage cabinet. I love that it’s magnetized and I can display all my diaper bags on the side of the door.

View attachment 134141
I could just imagine a burglar thinking its full of valuables, opening it to find hundreds of nappies lol

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, Davvyboy, dogboy and 1 other person
dlguy4life said:

View attachment 134141
Wow that's amazing !! 🤩

Belarin said:
I don't really try to hide em anymore, unopened packs are mostly stored under the bed, with loose ones in a drawer. What I have used in the past however is an old armchair I have in my room from when we replaced furniture downstairs.

The chair itself under the cushion had a piece of fabric that had ripped off exposing the springs underneath, I found a piece of wooden board (MDF) that firs perfectly over them that the cushion now sits on. I tipped the chair onto it's back and cut off the fabric lining the base so that I can get into the inside of the chair under the springs.

Now I can tip the chair back a little, slide a pack or two of nappies underneath and lower the chair back down over them, perfectly hidden and if I need one I can just ligt the cushion and wooden board and pull one out of the pack through the springs.
Very inventive!

Wetshisbed said:
Mine are just stacked by my bed.
Ha ha ha.....no concealment there then ! 😁

NabePup said:
Wow that's awesome ! 😎

Reactions: NabePup
Davvyboy said:
Wow that's awesome ! 😎
Thanks! I've only recently started wearing semi more regularly so before when I'd get a case or half case or 2 during the year and only use like half of it at most throughout the year it's made it so my stash kept growing bit by bit over the years to what it is now. It's definitely nice and comforting and fun to have around! :D

Back