What do you think about short hair on girls?

PadPhilosopher said:
I grew mine out years ago, then chopped it off, because I kept looking in the mirror and seeing a stranger. It just wasn't for me. But, to each their own. Cultural backgrounds affect perception on this a great deal.

I love women with long hair; the longer the better. That said, some women are dangerously cute with short hair, too. I don't criticize either way. I just appreciate God's most beautiful creation ever, woman.
My wife is native American and it goes to the bend of her knees. I love it

• Love
Reactions: OnePiece, TeeMousy, dogboy and 2 others
Diaperman95 said:
My wife is native American and it goes to the bend of her knees. I love it
Man that is amazing. I imagine it takes a heck of a lot to maintain it though. Mine only goes just past my shoulders and already takes 45 minutes every day (though mine is naturally curly, and I'm trying to avoid male pattern baldness).

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Diaperman95
FatalGeometry said:
Man that is amazing. I imagine it takes a heck of a lot to maintain it though. Mine only goes just past my shoulders and already takes 45 minutes every day (though mine is naturally curly, and I'm trying to avoid male pattern baldness).
Mine is super curly/wavy. I have to use a detangle anti frizz conditioner daily or else. I got a pic I took in the hospital when I was too sbick to care about my hair for 5 days. I brushed it out but it looked like I stuck my finger in the light socket. Lol My wife loves my hair long so I don't see me cutting it anytime soon. Her friend loves to braid it everytime she sees me.

The wife's is long straight and thick. I always tell her when she gets ready to cut it to wait until we have a buyer online. I promise her hair will bring a $1000. Mine is to thin now to bring a lot but if I would of grown it out in my youth it would of been crazy pretty. I tried to grow it many times in the past but it is so curly it looked so bad after about 3 in long I always cut it off. Then one summer I said I would power through. I grew it 2 years but cut it off for my kids wedding. That was my last hair cut the day before she got married. Or mine would be a lot longer.

I have never tried but they say prenatal vitamins will make your hair healthy and strong even for men. But if you want to stop baldness or slow it be sure to keep an eye on testosterone levels. Anyone over 30 should have them checked. I waited until 40 and mine was almost non existent. Like 45 and 5 for the total. since I got on injections the hair on my legs is even growing back.

• Wow
Reactions: Edgewater, PadPhilosopher and dogboy
I am bisexual, and I like women with bobs mostly. I do prefer longer hair than shorter. But there are some very attractive ladies out there with pixie cuts!

Reactions: Edgewater and Diaperman95
Diaperman95 said:
Mine is super curly/wavy. I have to use a detangle anti frizz conditioner daily or else. I got a pic I took in the hospital when I was too sbick to care about my hair for 5 days. I brushed it out but it looked like I stuck my finger in the light socket. Lol My wife loves my hair long so I don't see me cutting it anytime soon. Her friend loves to braid it everytime she sees me.
Mine only goes curly when I grow it, but when it's long it's super curly. My hairdresser accused me of getting a perm someplace else when she saw it (same hairdresser almost all my life).

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperman95, Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
Edgewater said:
I am a very long time married guy that has long ago learned to not comment on my wife's hair and/or women in general!
They are going to wear it the way they want any way!
Just compliment them on their new hat and move on....
🤪

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I love to see girls with very long hair but some girls do look good with Short hair.

Reactions: Diaperman95 and PadPhilosopher
I believe short hair on a girl suits best with smaller features oh and no fringe not aloud

Last edited:
I had long hair and cut it very recently to a pixie cut. I think it suits me just fine and I've received a lot of compliments since then! I think after going through this that I actually prefer short hair and might keep it that way. Props to all the ladies and gentlemen with long hair out there you guys rock, it's certainly not easy.

Back