What do you say to a friend/someone that said to you "why do you like to wear Diapers"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i would say because they're conformable and softed and helps me feel little.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and TigerDL
Ive been in this situation being IC I've just said that I like them and when they ask about the babyish imagery on them I say "because its cute"

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Rezzu
Helps me relax. It’s better than any chill pill.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I wear 24/7 (because it feels right), so would probably tell a white lie and say it was to keep my pants dry.

Cos they feel great - wanna try one? 😄

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Moicano, Howl, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
In its simplest terms - it helps relieve stress.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
My go to is that they are comfortable.

The best way I’ve explained this whole thing is that I find comfort in things that make me feel little, like stuffed animals and pacifiers type stuff.

I actually can not remember being asked quite that way in years and years! :unsure:
However if I were, the answer would likely be similar to the last time anything even close came up (About 40 years ago!). And that would be - I have medical issues, and would rather wear a diaper, than end up with wet and/or dirty pants! :oops::rolleyes::giggle:

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PCBaby
Same here, if anyone asks I explain it's because I'm incontinent and i need them, however all my nappies or pads are obvious medical ones rather than printed ones.

Reactions: nwm and Blathers
I would just say they are comfy and help me feel safe, in the "harsh world", lmao if I know they wouldnt accept the actual response this is what I would say :p

If i trusted them

oh they are comfy and DO make me feel safe, but I also use them in kink and my little lifestyle :D

I was abducted by aliens and the anal probe thingy was faulty.

• Haha
Reactions: nwm, Draxas, diapernh and 3 others
Because it's hard for me to use the bathroom as I really don't know how because I wasn't trained properly.

I think the simple answer is that they make me feel safe and secure.

They give me the best night’s sleep ever too and I think there is some deep rooted subconscious fear of wetting the bed that they alleviate (which is odd given I was never punished or made fun of on the odd occasion it happened as a child!)

If someone asked why I wear diapers, I'd say because IBS makes me soil my pants.

If they asked why I LIKE to wear diapers, I'd say because they make me feel snug, safe and secure, and I have less anxiety with them on.

Reactions: TigerDL, Moicano, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I think this is the easiest reply that's not lying, not TMI, and will probably stop followup questions:

"because they're better than the alternatives"

and if they continue to pry asking what the "alternatives" are,

"figure it out"

of course for me, the "alternative" I'm avoiding is "not wearing diapers", but they don't need to know that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL and BobbiSueEllen
Because it's a safe, wonderful, soothing, calm place to be. And ya can't hurt others when ya do it. For me, it all comes down to the Chorus of Kim Mitchell's "Go For a Soda"...just replace "soda" with "diaper". There ya have it.

I find comfort in diapers because they are my security blanket. I feel safe and secure in diapers

• Love
Reactions: neophyte, BobbiSueEllen and BabyHailey1977
I wear diapers due to being incontinent. However, I find diapers to be comfortable, especially when wet

KKC1977 said:
I find comfort in diapers because they are my security blanket. I feel safe and secure in diapers

That is on point!!

How else can we further explain why we choose to wear a diaper and use it. Most people will think "W T F" security blanket? Secure? and the friend will be left super confused.

I wish there was some magical sentence we could say that would make people say "oh wow okay cool, I never thought of it that way... makes sense to me"

I have very very mild autism and for whatever reason I have this strange need to wear diapers, I never grew out of them when I was a kid and I still need them to function at 100%. I know it's super weird but its my little thing I have to deal with. It's harmless and kind of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back