Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Name your activities while in diapered?🌠

Last edited:
Ride my motorcycles, play golf, being IC I wear 24/7 so everything I do is done in a diaper..

Reactions: chuck and Carnifex
I am in diapers all the time so everything I do is with a diaper on

Reactions: littledreamers333 and dude36608
I do everything I may normally do.

Reactions: Sidewinder
All my house chores. Art projects. Binge watch movies

Reactions: PullupAndy
Watch TV, play video games, go on the internet.

Clean the house, play video games, go on bike rides, go to Goodwill. Great question : )

I do everything it just a brand of underwear with the added advantage of being able to hold your wee wee.

I do long car journeys and cinema trips and in social situations.

Im in a diaper for every thing I do except in the bathroom or airing out

Spent the whole day diapered yesterday, Other then lounging around I cleaned both our sets of golf clubs, repaired the gas grill, did a little garage organization and we played a golfing chip shot game in the backyard then grilled up some steaks. My back yard is fairly large and surrounded by woods so for the chipping game I lost a playful bet with her and well, lost my shorts for the rest of the game.

I like walking around in wet diaper like toddler like care in the world !

Reactions: 49beachdipe, Sidewinder, DiaperedWeeb97 and 1 other person
I do things that i normally do like going to the library, read a book at home , gaming , surfing the net etc

Pretty well everything except maybe yard work on a hot summer day. I go in cycles of 24/7 like right now and only wearing occasionally. I love playing pool in a diaper. I suck at pool but love playing while diapered. I use to do that on underwear night at Barcodes in Orlando.

Reactions: 49beachdipe
Of course sleeping in a diaper is great.

Reactions: 49beachdipe and Sidewinder
Er... wee in them? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 49beachdipe and DiaperedWeeb97
I stated before that I do almost anything while wearing, but my favorite stuff is either being pants less or in my footed sleeper playing, it feels very liberating

I like to go on road trips while I'm diapered that why if I have to go I don't have to worry about finding a bathroom I can just go in my diaper

Reactions: 49beachdipe
I like to pee in them :p I like my diaper the most when it's wet! I like wearing them when I'm out of my apartment, like when I go shopping etc.

Reactions: 49beachdipe and Sidewinder
littledreamers333 said:
I like to go on road trips while I'm diapered that why if I have to go I don't have to worry about finding a bathroom I can just go in my diaper
Funny thing with me is that I can absolutely not pee when I drive my car. My bladder has some kind of blockage then and is like steal and will not let loose at all.

Reactions: 49beachdipe, PullupAndy, AAO and 1 other person
Whatever I feel like doing, sometimes it's going out and doing normal stuff (getting groceries, etc) sometimes I stay home and play video games diapered or watch Anime or regular TV shows, sometimes I watch Kids Cartoons (I have been rewatching Rugrats every weekend for at least a few hours for example)

Reactions: littledreamers333
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back