what do you enjoy the most about wearing diapers?

theancientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
it can be anything like the smell, the texture of the padding , or the warmth ect.

for me, i cant deny how amazing it is to pee in my diaper while in bed. honestly, that still might be my biggest turn on

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and chamberpot
Now-a-days I really enjoy not accidentally wetting my pants or bed.

Many years ago, I liked the "crinkle" and wet bulk of the diaper in between my legs.

Reactions: Safari, KrankyPants, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
Comfort both emotional and physical.

• Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain, sport1, RedPandaDL and 2 others
The main thing is the way my front bum looks appropriate in a diaper with leggings pulled up tight. That makes me feel relaxed. As an offshoot I love the smell of Pampers and I love the smooth, soft, warm, wet feel So it didn’t start out as sexual but it did become arousing. Then there’s something naughty about using them even when I don’t need to and that’s a turn-on🤭

Reactions: Safari and theancientmariner
I love leak protection, the crinkle, and the squish when wet :3

Reactions: theancientmariner
Having my legs forcibly be spread apart from wearing a thick diaper, and having to waddle around. Gets me worked up 🥰

Reactions: Safari, theancientmariner, HomeAlone and 1 other person
Changing out a wet diaper into a fresh one.

I just enjoy having the comfort of thick but squishy/soft padding between my legs. I love the smell of pee mixed with baby powder. I love the fact that I'm not running to the bathroom every 10-15 minutes and can be hydrated again without worry. I love that lines and events don't give me anxiety anymore. I love that my partner is just as into them as I am and that I am so lucky to have an all-encompassing emotional need embraced and actualized. I love waking up in the morning, having Mommy diaper me if my overnight diaper is too full (or keep me in it if it's not) and then starting my morning -- every morning -- in a super messy diaper with my tea and ADISC and Discord and lo-fi playlists and that I'm so blessed to have that be a routine I can be mindless about at this point.

I'm just so happy all-around that diapers get to play such a big part in my life. I went 24/7 and never went back. Even "air out" days make me nervous. I hate NOT being padded.

• Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner
I adore the soft padding, squishy feeling when wet, aesthetic, and the big butt hug the diaper gives me! The tactile sensation calms me down! Moreover, the tactile sensation is dynamic because how a diaper feels changes over time as you use it. Every moment from fresh to soggy is equally blissful and different. Then, you get a disjoint transition from soggy to dry when you change and you repeat this continuous trajectory to soggy again! In contrast, underwear is static i.e. always the same! And, it doesn't feel as good!

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner, KrankyPants and PetPuppyAlex
Diaperedsparky said:
Comfort both emotional and physical.
Me, too. This sums my feelings up nicely.

I love the feeling of a thick diaper and squishing them when wet, there so comfortable they just relieve the stress for the day

Reactions: theancientmariner, chamberpot and Mal8
Giving me the ability to go pee whenever wherever I want. That awesome feeling of my pee warming my bum while no one around has a clue. The swollen diaper engulfing me in total comfort. so many things that feel so great about peeing in a diaper, that waking in the morning soaked yet able to do my morning pee as i lay in bed before getting up, the waddle to the coffee pot to get my first cup of the day that i know will soon work its way into my diaper. The sound that my heavy saturated diaper makes as i shimmy it off my waist and let it drop to the floor with a thump, and then the comfort of a new dry diaper with liberal sprinkle of powder shook into it to start the day off for a replete of the cycle.

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner and KrankyPants
AOTA (all of the above). 🤭 🥳

Reactions: KrankyPants, Curiositykilledthecat and chamberpot
i just love how all around comfortable they are to wear, and just pooping and peeing in them regardless of the circumstances.

Reactions: TD712 and BobbiSueEllen
I like how I can put one on and then escape into my space all night and just relax and destress.

Reactions: PlastiBrain, KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
I love the nice warm hug and the squishiness

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner, KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
The feeling of how little they make me feel. The way I look with a nappy between my legs. The feeling of being aroused but also being innocent and reliant on my mummy/wife and feeling safe and cared for.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
I use cloth. I love smoothing them out on the bed the feel and the sight of folding up the soaker padding. I love laying down on them and puling the thick diapers up between my legs then tightly fasten them on. I love looking down at my self and seeing the diapers bulging between my legs. Most of all I love the way it feels when I wet them. There's nothing like the feel of soaking your diapers. Naughty pleasure.

Reactions: CLPP, steviet and BobbiSueEllen
They help with stress, anxiety and to just relax. I wear them for comfort and pleasure. The thick padding and helplessness of a diaper is very arousing.

Reactions: PlastiBrain, RedPandaDL and BobbiSueEllen
I just got home from work take off my wet pull-ups and put on A nice fresh Diaper.
The stress of the day fads away.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back