What do you do when you tire of being a adult but have to be one for a while?

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
It's really exhausting being a adult, and I don't like it. I want to find tips from you guys on how to deal with it.

KittyninjaW said:
It's really exhausting being a adult, and I don't like it. I want to find tips from you guys on how to deal with it.
When I can't be little I normally do my best to find a bit of time to step away from the situation and do yoga or meditation. it doesn't always work but it does help when it does. it's effectiveness seems to be dependent on just how worked up I've gotten stress or anxiety wise.

Last edited:
Well we are adult babies so we have to deal with and live in the real and adult world. Being an adult can be exhausting and at times depressing but we have to accept that. My advice is find something else that brings you joy be it music, reading, painting, sport or anything it may not be as satisfying as being in little space but might just tide you over until you can go into little space again.

Reactions: mistykitty, ElPulpo and KittyninjaW
Newbaby110521 said:
Well we are adult babies so we have to deal with and live in the real and adult world. Being an adult can be exhausting and at times depressing but we have to accept that. My advice is find something else that brings you joy be it music, reading, painting, sport or anything it may not be as satisfying as being in little space but might just tide you over until you can go into little space again.
I can totally say I agree with this I do it myself and I find it works. But you can keep doing one thing from littlespace what may help and that is to color in adult coloring books

Last edited:
Reactions: mistykitty
Sort of like eating your vegetables as a kid so you could get desert. We do the things we need to do as an adult to free us up to do the things we want to do as an ABDL.

One of the things we had to learn when growing up is that nothing is really free and like the people of Hamlin found out, there comes a time when 'you have to pay the piper'.

So spending a minimal amount of time doing things we need to do and really don't like doing is just the price we pay for doing the things we like to do with, hopefully, a significant portion of our time.

NOTE: This is easy for me to say as a retired widower who only has to 'answer' to my kids when they think I am ignoring things. Luckily much of what they don't know may only hurt me in the long run (though at 79 that horizon keeps getting shorter), but the cost of my ignoring things is usually only my business (I do try to keep them informed on medical stuff, because otherwise they worry because like any machine parts are wearing out).

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW
Baking is one of the things I do! Plus, instead of my Princess colouring books, I result to the adult ones I have-still gives me the enjoyment just in a different way! I'm also a bit of a reader and some books often snap me out of my little mindset!

• Love
Pound down "Little" me until I get the adult task completed.

Things that I do that I do when I can't be little or be around things that help my little mind. I go fishing. It helps me reduce stress, and it let's me think about stuff. It helps me refocus at times as well. I also enjoy coaching my sons youth flag football and tackle teams. Not to many people get enjoyment out of youth coaching, but I find enjoyment out of it.

I've had to be an adult ever since I achieved my eighteenth birthday.

For me the most important thing has been to accept that it is just a fact of time and make provision for the things that are important to me.

Having a barrier between how one conducts one's self when attending to responsibilities and when attending to elective activities is not a recipe for contentment.

Never apologise for being your genuine self.

Back