Always diapered when drawing
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
So I really want to know what's everyone's opinion on favorite diaper. I want to order my first abdl diapers soon and I really want to know which ones are the best for a first try.

Rearz Critter Caboose!

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner and Mariano
Probably whatever patterns you like best.

Maybe a trial pack of pink megamax first.

Reactions: LiLMaus
Tons of brands offer two diaper sample packs. A few brands that are highly touted are rearz, little4big, abena, crinklez.... my favorite tends to be rearz barnyard when I'm feeling ritzy. And abena m4s when I need a good budget diaper. Hope it helps.

jamiejamie said:
Rearz Critter Caboose!
Are those really plastic backed as old pampers?

Mariano said:
yes its plastic backed shell. with sticky tapes! no fabric!

Reactions: Mariano
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
So I really want to know what's everyone's opinion on favorite diaper. I want to order my first abdl diapers soon and I really want to know which ones are the best for a first try.
They are not abdl but northshorecare.com will send you free diaper/pull-ups/booster pads samples if you ask them on their website. I asked for free samples because I didn't know what size to order (smalls are = to medium, medium are = to large).

jamiejamie said:
Rearz Critter Caboose!
Critter Caboose diapers are great & super soft inside, but I like the cut/fit of the Rearz dino diapers better. Critter Caboose are a very close second for my favorite Rearz diaper.

Reactions: jamiejamie and TheWaddlingDad
Oh where to start. Do you have an idea of what you are looking for? 2 tapes or 4 tapes? Printed or solid colour? Thick and bulky or more discrete? Also, where are you located? Some diapers are cheaper to get in certain parts of the globe and some more expensive. Some of my favorites below:

I'm with @jamiejamie and @DLMunky Rearz Critter Caboose are good and have a really cool print but can be pricey. I think the Mega Inspire+ are the same diaper but plain white and slightly cheaper.

I love ABU Cushies an Super Dry Kids for the prints and the fact that they are 2 tapes. Good replicas of vintage baby diapers. However, they aren't the most absorbent and aren't overly bulky but could be good if you are wearing outside. Just watch for leaks.

I also like Trest, again no print but come in 5 different colour (White, Pink, Blue, Purple, Green). These are thick very absorbent and very comfortable in my opinion. The plastic shell is very soft too.

My suggestion is to look on YouTube for some reviews on what you are looking to buy. And like others suggested, start with a trial pack. More expensive per unit but at least you don't have to waste 9 or 11 other diapers because you hated them.

Reactions: jamiejamie
I would recommend the Northshore Megamax Airlocks, they come in regular or lite. They have a cloth backing with a plastic landing zone. They perform very well in my experience, particularly for a cloth back!

Last edited:
jamiejamie said:
Rearz Critter Caboose!
I loved them! But honestly, they're the same as the other Rearz diapers, just a different print. But still, a great choice indeed(y)

Reactions: jamiejamie and TheWaddlingDad
Mariano said:
Not exactly. The plastic on them isn't as soft as the old Pampers, but still pretty soft from what I can remember. The thing about Rearz diapers is their padding on the inside is the softest compared to most other adult diapers. That's like their unique signature. You won't be disappointed in any Rearz diaper.

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
TheWaddlingDad said:
I also like Trest, again no print but come in 5 different colour (White, Pink, Blue, Purple, Green). These are thick very absorbent and very comfortable in my opinion. The plastic shell is very soft too.
Ah yes the Trest Elites. Those diapers had a very smooth plastic shell and a very good capacity. I believe it's 9500ml. I remember when they came out, they were always out of stock on Amazon because of all the lucky ABDLs who bought them super fast before anybody else could even get a chance!😅

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
I liked the tykables cammies. But currently like the nru str8 ups pink and blue they are so comfy and hold 4/5 wettings for me with still room left but I’m uncomfortable after that . No leaks so far. However my tapes have been poor tonight so fingers crossed 🤞 😅

Back