Screenshot_20211204-144412_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Richardpampers
Richardpampers said:
Ive never heard of Lfb diapers
Little for big diapers. I think they have maybe 3-4 different diapers

Antientmariner said:
Little for big diapers. I think they have maybe 3-4 different diapers
There are like 7 designs counting the white.

Last edited:
Not any particular brand, but I've started to try size L. I'm a M sized waist, but the L covers so much more higher and makes me feel more protected ⚔️ also I can point up and use more padding in that area more than a M would allow.

Reactions: Deleted member 58257
WittleWobin said:
There are like 6 designs counting the white.
I was looking through their diapers just now, and found just how many they had. Turns out I've tried almost all of them. You can thank wearingclouds.com for that 😆

Reactions: WillFord384 and WittleWobin
Antientmariner said:
I was looking through their diapers just now, and found just how many they had. Turns out I've tried almost all of them. You can thank wearingclouds.com for that 😆
I've tried all but the white ones and the nursery blue and pink I really like the dreamers and the circus ones though.

WittleWobin said:
I've tried all but the white ones and the nursery blue and pink I really like the dreamers and the circus ones though.
Yea same here. I don't think wearing clouds.com ever had the white ones. They need a community rep on here to give us some updates😆

Antientmariner said:
Yea same here. I don't think wearing clouds.com ever had the white ones. They need a community rep on here to give us some updates😆
I just checked that site out what's the benefits of it? I usually use Amazon for the lfbs because prime shipping.

I'm a freak among freaks, being equally excited about both disposable and cloth diapers. My own ideal disposable would be an adult-sized version of modern Pampers or Luvs: clothlike cover, stretchy tabs, baby print, baby scent, etc. Nobody's made that diaper yet, but the recently-introduced ABU Little Kings are close enough to claim the top spot from my own narrow point of view. If they could swing stretchy tabs, one per side, they'd be totally perfect IMO.

I mostly wear cloth (reusable) diapers, however. My preferences there are, perhaps oddly, quite retro given my affinity for modern baby-style disposables. In cloth, I favor prefolds, fastened with pins and covered with pull-on waterproof pants. I work from home, and this is my usual workday diaper arrangement. Up until recently, my favorite prefolds came from Changing Times. I've lately taught myself to sew, however, and that's enabled me to design my own prefolds using fabrics of my choosing. My current favorite cloth diapers are Cottontail-brand bamboo/cotton-blend muslin prefolds. It's an expensive fabric, but it works extremely well and feels incredible.

Cloth diapers take me back like nothing else can, because they're what I wore as a small child and also what was around the house to experiment with during the first years of my diaper interest. I'd probably wear disposables a bit more often than I currently do if the ABDL sort weren't quite so expensive. I can't justify spending hundreds per month on diapers. But those Little Kings are a sweet vacation from cloth when a disposables-only mood hits me, or when I drag my feet on laundry and don't have any dry prefolds to change into. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384
WeakEndPartyPerson said:
Blimey we're quite alike! Same first adult product (for me) and it was them coz they were top of the market (do it well or not at all), and I liked them and still like Tenas today ...however I think I'd just turned 15 when my last infant brand Boots 6 just wouldn't fit and I was a tad runty back then.
~
Tenas are great because they're thin but feel pretty right, the padding is perfect for a product not many notice ...also again honesty (...) your first is always going to be important.
You call them diapers despite being a Brit' though?
-
WE
PP (and more)
I live in Colchester essex

WittleWobin said:
I just checked that site out what's the benefits of it? I usually use Amazon for the lfbs because prime shipping.
I guess I'm the only one who likes it. There isn't too much talk of it here. I think it's a good site to buy variety packs from.

Reactions: WittleWobin
Alphagators right now because they look and feel more like baby diapers. Iv been waiting for something like that to come out ever since I got to big to wear 2 baby diapers taped together. It took a lot of getting use to when I switched to abdl diapers and was not a fan of the plastic but I did get used to it. Now with the alphagators and little kings I’m not sure I’ll ever go back to plastic. I can’t wait to see what other diapers they come out with like that. Before those I wore rearz diapers. Either the barnyard or lil squirts were my favorite but Iv gotten almost all of them at some time or another.

Antientmariner said:
I guess I'm the only one who likes it. There isn't too much talk of it here. I think it's a good site to buy variety packs from.
I see because you can mix and match? That's actually pretty cool. How is the shipping?

Richardpampers said:
Ive never heard of Lfb diapers

I've tried nine of their diapers. Here's everything I know about them, with photos and test results: Little for Big.

Anything that Tykables makes, the fit is perfect. I really like the look of the new ABU diapers though.

Thick, absorbent, plastic backed and crinkly. Two tapes on each side and if there are prints then on the landing zone only. Other than that I'm really not that picky.

Widgeydog354 said:
And that's your business why?
You posted this exact thing in the "Wondering gay/bi/straight % of folks who wear diapers" thread. This is a forum where we chat about all sorts of stuff and do so without revealing our real life identities. So that being said, I'm not really sure why you're going out of your way to make these types of posts.

There have been many threads here where I considered making a post but decided it was TMI, changed my mind and erased what I was going to post or deleted what I had posted. If you're having one of those moments then perhaps just don't participate in the thread that you don't feel comfortable posting in.

And as for this topic: It'd say GoSupreme pull-ons because I love their durable and substantial design and how they hug the body plus They feel great when wet. And Molicare Slip Maxi tape-ons because I love how thin they are and just how perfectly they fit plus they feel amazing when wet, they swell so much and have super squishy gel.

Last edited:
Reactions: theancientmariner, RedPandaDL, Jonnythepony and 1 other person
As a child of the 70s and 80s, I love plastic backed diapers. The first brands I bought were Depends and Attends back when Depends were green. In the 90s Depends came out Overnight briefs, and they were awesome. In the 2000s, I discovered brands like Abena and Molicare. I LOVE the old Molicare super plus. They had soft purple plastic, and amazing wicking.

Reactions: Absorblock
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back