What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tena Maxi slip. I love the texture of them, it's a very soft and smooth plastic.

Last night I wore a vintage attends from 2004

Tranqulity atn

Was wearing a attends slip active M10, got changed and think I'll put on a Abena M4 later today.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Cuddlz. Well actually Pampers size 6 (with holes in the back) in Cuddlz medium (with holes in it) in Cuddlz large. Incredibly absorbent without any leaks. If it wasn't for diaper rash and smell I'm sure you could stay days in that combination.

2 Walgreens store brand "adjustable underwear," inner one slit. Been wetting for 4 hours, just barely started to leak.

Luvs Size Six. I can fasten the tapes, but I have reenforce them with packing tape to make them stay on for more than about an hour.

I'm a bigboy. :paci:. I wear size Large Blancos. A little old school but I prefer designs on my onesies and outer clothes.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Currently wearing a makeshift cloth one, made as follows.

One hand towel, folded in quarters widthwise then in half lengthwise, to make a long narrow pad 8 layers thick for the middle. Another hand towel wrapped around me as a diaper would be - it's not big enough so I'm using a pair of boxer-briefs to hold it in place. The 8-layer pad goes in the crotch of course. And plastic pants over everything.

No idea how it will perform; I've not tried this before. It's a bit uncomfortable to sit down in. Now drinking coffee and hoping I will wet it soon.

Wellness Brief

Abu cloth backed cushie... I like em a lot. However, I still prefer bellissimo's bacause of the comfort and bulk. Thinner diapers just don't cut it after you have had a bambino, I guess.

Abena M4

CVS Day and Night Fitted Briefs, Medium, Maximum Absorbancy. An excellent diaper. Despite being a store brand, it's easily better than Depends and other big names. I love it! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Before I was old enough to drive, I made makeshift diapers out of jeans, two pairs of underwear, a swimsuit and paper towels. And usually a raggy t-shirt to make the crotch more comfy. It was a bit bulky, but workable, and was INVINCIBLE. I mean, I could doll out two or three big pees and a huge poop without any leaks, and the only part that needs to be disposed of afterwards is the paper towels; the rest can just be machine washed because, if you do it right, there won't be any poop beyond the paper toweled area :)

Hmm...well I'm not wearing a diaper, the package said "Male Disposable Undergarments".

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodnite :)

Maximum Night Time Diaper - Actual Capacity 95+ounces for about $.36

An Attends® Disposable Waistband Brief over two Covidien Wings™ Quilted Overnight Briefs, a Tena® Classic Plus Fitted Brief, a Prevail Disposable Brief and a Sure Care Slip-On Protective Undergarment (All modified as boosters), covered by four pairs of Fruit of the Loom white cotton briefs and a pair of pull-up Salk Sani-pants.

Current retail costs:

Attends® Disposable Waistband Briefs [email protected]/22 Covidien Wings™ Quilted Overnight Briefs [email protected]/12 Tena® Classic Plus Fitted Briefs [email protected]/12 SureCare Slip-On Protective Undergarments [email protected]/30

$3.50 per diaper change at current retail (including shipping)

My cost: less than $.36 per diaper change

So how do I do that, you may ask:

Free through Craigslist.
Low cost through Thrift Stores.
New Plastic Pants (Salk Sani-Pants) - Sniped on ebay when cost with shipping is well below retail (50-75% off street price).

Chance said:
Hmm...well I'm not wearing a diaper, the package said "Male Disposable Undergarments".

A diaper by any other name...

Camo Goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back