What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wearing one of the new ( UK) drynites for girls, the one with the long pink bow on the front & the purple heart with green dots & green & white border ,they are very quiet as well. Take care everyone & enjoy your day.

Wore a Depends Max all night.. Think I'm getting better at wearing to bed (finally)!

just waking up in a 247 under a boosted bianco. very wet but not leaking, a good morning :)

an Attends Breathable. Dry at the moment.

Abena X-Plus. My most babyish favorite diapee! 24/7/365!

jessiccarobertt said:
I am wearing Blue jeans, pink, Burgundy and black shirt, black socks. Underwear are...wait a minute...you don't need that information!
..............................................................................................................
Mens Underwear

If you're replying here I think we DO need (or at least want) that information.....

Went to bed last night not really intending on waking up wet... but that didn't quite work out.

Now it's morning and I'm out of bed and faced with the decision... I hate changing when I'm only a little wet. Makes it seem like a waste of a diaper. So I may put off the change a bit... anyone else feel that way sometimes?

A Fresh Attends Ext not for long thou :)

Not fresh for long or won't be wearing it for long???? :) Seriously, just put on a new Cushie from ABU.]

4 cloth 2 soakers plactic pants

I'm having Sunday morning coffee and wearing a t-shirt and a very wet ABU cushie.

anything I can while I can, company coming tomorrow afternoon, will be here for 10 days... tho I won't be wearing during the day I think I can pull off some overnights...

<-- that drawer now has socks in it... nosey guests loose in my house all day while I'm at work :p

huggies

Bambino bianco.

and I say, caution to the wind, company's here and I'm still padded ;) bianco large w/totaldry. Not gonna use, but absolutely gonna wear.

2 Depend, Medium (one stuff with two Depend Belted shields, which made great stuffers)
3 Certainty Briefs, Large
1 Cloth Diaper
1 Pair of Plastic Pants

To understand the real capacity of this thing, I think I'm going to have to hook up my two enema bags and "wet it" completely that way...

Oh how I love sick days :p

I am also sick today, something is going around! Wearing a dry Abena Abri-Form!

I have a Dry 24/7 on.

I have a Vlesi slip comfort plus on. Nice and crinkly

Boys Goodnites L/XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back