What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wearing the goodnite I slept in last night, it's a bit wet now. ^.^

kwis said:
Still wearing the goodnite I slept in last night, it's a bit wet now. ^.^

Just waking up the following morning, diaper's soaked all the way to the top in the back, but no leaks, do we call that a "perfect score"?

bambinod said:
Just waking up the following morning, diaper's soaked all the way to the top in the back, but no leaks, do we call that a "perfect score"?

It certainly seems that way :)

A Provider's Choice w/ some Sesame Street diaper tapes... Pretty much heaven

Sounds pretty nice :)

Large Goodnite, just got some today.

Wings. Not recommended for sure, but i bought a whole case so I might as well use them...

pampers cruisers smell divine.....the day diapers stop having that sweet smell is the day life ends...just kidding but it will be sad....just like the invent of cloth backed diapers......just not the same.....any how im treating my self to a gilrls design good nite....my daddy went to buy some boys ones and the girl ones were all that was left.....but i dont mind....they are cuter any ways.... one of my favorites next to size 7 pampers cruisers and huggies pull ups size 4t/5t.....but usually im in my insurance covered tena ultras....switching to design made by kendall which had just one tape on each side....pretty rare...

Last edited:
A thoroughly wet Depends MA.
About all I can really get, at least it works.

waslost1234abc said:
pampers cruisers smell divine.....the day diapers stop having that sweet smell is the day life ends...just kidding but it will be sad....just like the invent of cloth backed diapers......just not the same.....any how im treating my self to a gilrls design good nite....my daddy went to buy some boys ones and the girl ones were all that was left.....but i dont mind....they are cuter any ways.... one of my favorites next to size 7 pampers cruisers and huggies pull ups size 4t/5t.....but usually im in my insurance covered tena ultras....switching to design made by kendall which had just one tape on each side....pretty rare...

Be sure to use a stuffer with those Kendall 3D's. They are not very absorbent. BTW now I'm wearing a First Quality but about to shower for the day.

Hi everyone. I think the nappy/diaper i am wearing right now is beginning
to feel a little bit like the uk weather here down in the south to say the least:(

barkd74 said:
Be sure to use a stuffer with those Kendall 3D's. They are not very absorbent. BTW now I'm wearing a First Quality but about to shower for the day.

My insurance also pays for "doublers" which I use and I allways double up.....I put the doubler in the first diaper cut slits in the first diaper.....shake baby powder all over the inside of the diaper put it on then put another diaper over it.......I just picked the one tape kendal because of the oddity and how well it fit my small waist......I know kendal's are notorious for filling up fast and leaking but because I double up I rarely have problems. At night I also have the added comfort of knowing I have a plastic sheet on my bed.

Goodnites all the way :)

none, usps is being a bitch and hiring new mail men in my area so instead of coming at 2pm they come at 7pm x.x

GoodNites...

Hi everyone, Hope everyone is fine. Just about to put my reusable terry towelling nappies into the washing machine on a 60'c cycle with a small measure of nappy fresh added to the main wash detergent (some folks somtimes presoak before washing them, although i do rinse them first.It has actually stopped raining here thankgoodness so i can line dry them hopefully, before mother nature decides to wet them for me before i get a chance too. I usually wait until i have enough nappies to make up a full load which equates to about 3 days ( nightime only). All my daytime nappies are disposable & right now it's Tena.

A Kendall Wings Choice Plus Quilted Disposable Adult Brief, with a modified TenaNight/Super Absorbant Pad and a modified Prevail Adult Disposable Diaper as boosters, with Salk Sani-Pant Pull-on Plastic Pants.

Good morning to everyone that's up & about. I think that first cup of tea has found its way into my pullup:eek::eek: ( depends pants for women today) & its only just turned 9'oclock uk time. ( at least the sun is shinning here today in the south, it's beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back