What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wearing a Contifit All In One Maxi size medium. Very impressed by the thickness!

So I have been trying a combo with two boosters for the last couple of weeks. I've tried this now daily for every diaper change. Each change has held an average of 64+ liquid ounces. But while traveling this summer, I have found I could go for up to 9 hours before needing a diaper change (Mostly while driving). These triple diapers have a practical capacity of 96+fluid ounces without leaking, it's utterly amazing! Last night I had the same triple diaper set-up with a custom-made embroidered flannel booster/doubler added as a fourth layer to my overnight diaper. It had a final capacity of over 128 ounces at its leak threshold.

Now I'm wearing this quad set up as I'm home for the day.

A Kendall Wings Choice Plus Quilted Disposable Adult Brief, with modified Prevail Adult Disposable Diaper and modified Medline Ultra-Soft Plus+ and a custom-made 2.5 ounce embroidered pink floral flannel hourglass shaped diaper insert as boosters, with Salk Sani-Pant Pull-on Plastic Pants. At about $.25 per diaper change, I think I'm getting more than my money's worth.

Not quite as thick as Diapered Rabbit, but I'm also home for the day in a Bambino with Quatro stuffer.

I'm wearing Tena Slip Maxi. Size S ;)

Dam so many goodnites XP Better then me though. I am not able to get to the store right now so I have not diaper supply

I was wearing a providers choice last night (sample) I ordered a pack of them the other day and accidentally ordered 3 seperate orders. I called earlier today and clerified but they are saying that they don't get the medium ones back in till NEXT monday :( it's gonna be 2 weeks till I get my pack. I only have 2 diapers left (unique wellness breifs) I hate going to the store to get them. too embarrasing I can't handle the awkwardness, but I might have to bite the bullet.

I am wearing a medline ultra soft with a tena overnight pad as a soaker.

I am with Rabbit on thickness trying my combo again I am wearing Attends Classic's sizes Small(stuffer), Medium, Large, and XL nice and thick with xl pair of plastics panst over those.

16-layer cloth insert inside of a 26-layer cloth diaper with plastic pants over them and an onesie over that. :shades:

Tena slip maxi i have on now.

I'm in a Abena X-Plus :)

The new GoodNites. They're a lot thinner than the old ones, but they seem to absorb just as well and just as much. They're much softer also. I like them a lot.

a boys goodnight

I'm currently wearing a Walgreens Certainty Brief.

Are you wearing a diaper right now?

Sorry if this has ever been covered :sweatdrop:
I'm just curious to see how many people are posting while wearing, what times and days, etc.!

I am indeed wearing drynites right now, and have been since yesterday afternoon. :biggrin:

Sadly no.

boys dry/goodnites. There's no real other choice in the UK :( still so comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back