What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wet Tena flex maxi medium under my nightshirt enjoying a nice cup of tea. Good morning everyone.

3 of the new drynites and nothing else.

Love having the house to myself.

Wore a small Depends Max inside a large Depends Max on a shopping trip this morning. Got back home and am watching the NASCAR race in a Depends Underwear for Men.

A newly wet Molicare super! :)

One of the providers choice samples I got, I actually like the whole Velcro idea now that I have had a decent diaper with them on it, it's not too bad actually.

GaashaHuzzah said:
Size 5 huggies jeans...

Don't judge me D:

I judge jeans diapers to be awesome.

Medium Bambino Bianco with a quato stuffer. It's dry but not for long.

just received CUSHIES medium pack of ten and classic wingfold style like Pampers a 10 pack wearing Cushies right now

Pull-Ups :D

Huggies Overnites

None, but I am wearing my Go Diego underoos... And plan on being back in one this afternoon for naptime.

just a goodnite underneath my boxers. Just about to head to bed.

Tranquility ATN. I think it's the most wet I've ever been. This thing is seriously sagging. I love it!

x plus abena ohh yes

Goodnights L-XL ;)

What diaper i'm wearing now.

I'm wearing a depends maximum protection with baby powder and lavender snap-on plastic pants from B4NS :biggrin:

Sam's club member's mark briefs

Seem to be exactly the same as walgreen's which means they are probably the same as CVS or First Quality. Cloth backed with criss-crossed blue-lined refastenable tabs. 48 (large) for $20 not a bad deal. In a box in a cart with other boxes it's less stressful than going into a pharmacy and just buying an *obvious* bag of diapers. I usually order online but I wanted something cheap for when I knew I would probably want to change often or have a short period of time to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back