What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDaniel said:
Boys goodnites/drynites with a tena slip maxi over the top

Wow that must be pretty thick! I just imported some Tena Slip Maxis, I hope they're as good as I hear! :D I also picked up some Tranquility ATN's at NorthShore, expecting good things for both hehe

Right now I'm using Abri-form x-plus air-plus

JonBB said:
Wow that must be pretty thick! I just imported some Tena Slip Maxis, I hope they're as good as I hear! :D I also picked up some Tranquility ATN's at NorthShore, expecting good things for both hehe

haha yeah its awesome. tena usually leak for me (i really dont think there that good) and i prefer drynites so i thought i would try wearing both. its pretty good.

Bambino Biancos, with this being the first time I've worn an AD. My curiosity has been satisfied. :D

Bambino :)

Doubled up Depends max protection, about to change.

Goodnites =3

GoodNites.

Specifically, the brand new style for boys, under an old style for boys. Pretty bulky. :3

Some no-name thing from the drug store... cheap and cheerful!

First Quality full mat

Euronform Extra Plus Medium :)

Pull-Ups.

sam's club brand diapers

Got Tena sample today in mail so trying them out...but usually i wear bambinos.

a wet bambino

:D

Well I'm wearing my first Walgreen fitted brief, and really like them so far. I did some shopping today and got 2 bags of Walgreens/Certainty fitted briefs, as well as a pack of Goodnites. For $9.99 for 20, you really can't go wrong with the fitted briefs. I love Abena's and such, but for me it's just not practical. Of course the cost is one thing, but typically I can only wear for short times, especially with work, and wearing a plastic backed Abena X-plus is way to much, and way too hot. I think these cheap cloth backed ones will suit my use much better and would be easy to wear to work.

Tena Slip Maxi

3 Goodnites with my collar and paci

Well its getting too hot for my usual cloth diapers and plastic pants so its Molicare Super Plus without plastic pants So I am hoping they don't leak while I go to Home Depot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back