What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends Large fitted briefs with plastic pants.

Small Tranquility ATN with contour booster, fairly wet and soon to be messy.

Two Attends diapers breathable briefs (cloth like outer cover) :( and one Attends regular Plastic Brief :) nice and thick thinkin about putting on my plastic cover befor bed

went to walmart looking for the new l/xl gn, none there, so I changed into, wet and now sitting in one of the current gn

medium tena slip maxi. dry but not for long!

Pampers Cruisers size 7 ;) kinda need to change soon though XP

Depends maximum protection. Don't know how good they are since they are the only ones I've tried, but I think they are nice. They are pretty thick and crinkly at least!

Depends - Good for beginner, but bad quality

Goodnites. We finally got a second car today, so it was my first time buying anything. Wasn't nervewracking at all actually. I would like to get something more diaper like and less of a pull up next time though.

Molicare Super Plus w/ Bambino Duo

Boys Good Nites.

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

I'm wearing a Medium Tena Classic Plus Brief modified as a booster, and a Large Nightinggale Extra Brief, all covered by Salk Pull-on Sani-Pants. Latest diaper change cost less than $.22! See My Stash Thread for details.

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Bambino w/ Quarto booster...

abriform m4 with suprima plastic pants in jeans color

Three Flannel Diapers; White, Snap-On Vinyl Pants

I just changed into three white flannel diapers. My third diaper is folded so as to be an absorbent liner / pad. I am wearing a baggy white, snap-on, vinyl pants over my diaper.

I'm wearing a Molicare Super Plus Brief with three Tranquility TopLiner Booster Pads, all covered by Salk Pull-on Sani-Pants. All nice and snuggy!

ABU Cushies I love this diapers

Boys goodnites. But will be changing right after lunch to a dry24-7. They are my new favs!

Boys goodnites/drynites with a tena slip maxi over the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back