What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zekk said:
Same as Trevorboy69. Just got home from school and changed into a Goodnite. :)

Hmm. Me too. Soaked during my journey home from school. My clothes are all wet too. :(

It was pouring rain. Didn't leak.

ABU over night diaper with the baby desighn on the front. so soft and thick I love them with all my heart.

i am wearing 6 thought it would be cool
1st layer pampers size 7
2nd medline protection plus medium
3rd attends 10 plastic medium
4 medline protection plus large
5 attends 10 large plastic
6 attends 10 xl plastic

My last Molicare Super Plus. Had it sitting in my stash for years... Just came across it and said "what the hell... Why not."

Just soiled another bambino, other favs are secure plus and abena super.

I am wearing a Abriform X-plus x-large right know that I have been in about 5 hours and I have a Molicare Super Plus in line to put on. It feels great to wet in the Abriform multiple times with no leakage.

...just back from the movies in three medium Depends and an unknown brand of rubberpants. Never had to leave my seat.:D

I'm wearing a peaudouce with cute little pictures of animals on them. Wet already :biggrin:

I'm wearing a peaudouce with cute little pictures of animals on them. Wet already

Do they still make those, or are yours 'vintage?' Are they bigger than Cruisers 7?

I'm wearing a Kendall HL Plus. The absorbency sucks but I get a kick out of the high cut legs and two tabs. Very babyish.

ShootsAndLeaves said:
Do they still make those, or are yours 'vintage?' Are they bigger than Cruisers 7?

I'm wearing a Kendall HL Plus. The absorbency sucks but I get a kick out of the high cut legs and two tabs. Very babyish.

They are vintage from 2000 I think, about the same size as cruisers 7 maybe a wee bit smaller.

I just woke up for school. I'm in a certainty, with a rather large Tena pad inside, of undetermined wetness. I plan to wear this one to class. I have two certaintys in my backpack, and classes until ten hours from now. Wish me luck.

Meh. I had an issue. I had to take it off apparently about half used. My bladder was empty, but my rear needed a restroom. I didn't feel like putting it back on afterwards, nor did I have time for a change the rest of the day until now. I'm going to repad the same way though. Maybe I'll go shopping today in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wearing First Quality. Not the greatest diaper in the world but I got a case of 96 on e-bay for less than $20 shipped! I couldn't pass them up.

In a Goodnite (Boys) with a Pampers as a stuffer.

Yes, it's a little wet. *Blush*

My first diapers in two years. :)

--The Foxxeh Assassin--

:bunny:Kendall Wings Supreme with a Dignity Briefmate as a stuffer covered by a pull-up Salk Sani-Pant Plastic Pants.:bunny:

I'm in a Pampers Cruiser Size 7

Guys... you have no idea how much I love these ;_; I wish they made a Size 8 already to be done with it, we can dream though!

I am wearing a Molicare super plus and it is very wet from a nite of sleep.

Same as last time. Dry though.

on the grounds that I don't get to spoil my self very often. I am currently wearing 2 Tranquility® ATN's with a pair of plastic pants over them. Then a pair on underwear. Then a onesie, the abena stocking, then another pair of underwear, then a pair of footed pajamas...I will be quite warm tonight for the first time in a long time. We are attempting to keep costs down by not running the heater much...but it seems like what ever we do, we still go over by roughly the same amount....stupid apartment complex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back