What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loopy said:
Tiny, what are those like? I've heard of them but never tried.

I really like them - one of my favourites, in fact! The medium size are plain white with (*takes a peek*) an almost un-noticible wetness indicator - very babyish! I luuurve the feel of the outer plastic.

The fit might not be to everyone's taste... The plastic is pretty strong - not-too-stretchy and not-too-elasticated, so you can tape it up quite firm and snug (and cut of the circulation to your legs if you're not careful!)

They feel different inside too - not as soft as some. More of an institutional no-frills nappy. You notice a wet nappy more easily too (which I sort of like). They feel great wet :biggrin: (Hmmm... won't be long now!)

The tapes are the double-layer type so you can peel and re-stick, and they stick better than most (although I usually stick a little square of duct tape over the tab of the bottom tape, which guarantees it won't move!)

Oh, and they're really absorbant too. Less than an Abri Form X-Plus, but not bad. And they don't usually leak or anything.

They're also good value compared to others.

I hope that helps a bit... I'm not much good at reviews and I've been up for nearly 24 hrs now! (Aaaak! Nurse!!! Bring me a caffeine drip!) Oh... but feel free to ask questions if I missed anything...

Loopy said:
And get cuddlz, they're basicly bambinos :D

Ohhhh! I did wonder - they look identical! Is there any difference at all, or is it just the name?

Bambino... a messy one now

I found a shop near me that still sells the old depends max protection (the ones in the red and white bag :cool:)

I super psyched about this since I ran out of my bambinos last month and can't afford $30 for 16 diapers. $13 for 22 is easier on my wallet for sure.

Huggies drynites :D:D:D

One of my very first Abena X-Plus'... Everything I exptected them to be

Last edited:
Loopy said:
They are the best aren't they :D

Oooh by far! The capacity asonished me... Definately can't go back to any others!

this is my first post here yay me.... Abena Extra (dry for now)

Loopy said:
Tiny: where did you buy em from? they sound good :p

I got them from Medisave, cos I've used them before and the delivery is spot on (which is important as I need to know when they're gonna arrive).

They're even cheaper at tender-care.com but I haven't tried them.

Loopy said:
...and yea cuddlz are pretty much bambino's

Cool! I shall bear that in mind next time I have a "window of opportunity" when I can take delivery!

Shaun1162 said:
The capacity [of the Abriform X-Plus] asonished me... Definately can't go back to any others!

That's what I thought when I tried them a few years ago. But when I re-ordered the plastic was... less plasticky. It just felt weird and the tapes didn't stick as well. I think the absorbant material had changed too... They just didn't feel the same. :sad:

Tena Slip Super with an Abri-Let Booster pad. Very comfy!

I'm about to go put on a goodnite.

wet boys goodnite here! :)

trevorboy69 said:
wet boys goodnite here! :)

Same as Trevorboy69. Just got home from school and changed into a Goodnite. :)

Abri-form X-plus medium w/ 2 Abri-let maxi booster pads. Nice and thick, holds lots of poty. Always in plastic pants as well.

Vintage Goodnight. All white. Kinda bulky feeling.

Soaked Depends fitted brief. Going to acquire some Abris and a pair of plastic pants with my newly acquired munnayz. Yay for fast delivery!

Xp Caliber, (never herd of them before, bought a case of them super cheap on e-bay.) with a Huggies cool alert pull-up stuffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back