What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wearing a full-sized quad-folded adult cloth diaper as a liner/booster for a Kendall Wings Plus disposable adult diaper, all neatly wrapped by a pair of Pull-on Salk Sani-Pant Plastic Pants. Padded and all cosy for the day!

I found a Buz Lightyear pull-up in my stash, now wet... today is diaper day since I'm off work... I think I'm going to change into a prevail w/ a baby stuffer.

Just got my first ever package of goodnites right now. I wet it this morning, did NOT leak, and like them.

Though... They're louder than I thought they would be. Not that I'm complaining. -shakes butt- Just them with my pajama pants and shirt. It's nice not having to be layered in diapers.

I have the day off so I'm wearing a soaked Abri-form X-Plus.

SibeHuskypup said:
Score!
What a coincidence! I've been doing pretty much the same. Though in my case it's my first package of DryNights yesterday. They hold better than any other diaper I've tried before.
I have to pre-stretch them before though, otherwise they won't hold that long when I move around. Too bad they didn't have any bigger sizes at the store, and I couldn't find any Goodnights. Still, I like them and the price for 16 diapers was fair. Thumbs up.

Goodnites = American Drynites.

Wearing tena slip maxi ... not yet wet as i just changed :tongueout:

Bambino Classico.

:)

Soaking soaking soaking wet Abena X-Plus

Huggies Pullups XL :D

Dry Abena X-plus :)

Cloth Diapers and plastic pants ...

One certainty under just my pajamies. Woot.

Tena Maxi Slip Medium :)

A Tender (Night) "all in one". :cloud9:

I must try to get some Bambinos one of these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back