What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in a total dry secure x plus. I really like these

My morning wet and messy diaper is another Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper. I have a size medium on, and I really should have purchased a small, but the medium is still ok, just a little saggy, although I have made them saggy!

I'm wearing CVS Fitted Briefs, They're cheap and get the job done.

Last night open a new bag of Northshore Megamax
that are White , so Soft & Comfy.

Abena m4

Better dry L10 and booster ,LKS footed , now in bed 😴🥱🥱😴

Ready to relax for the evening with a Bambino Classico v.2 diaper.

A wet and messy iD slip which protected me haft way back to home on a bush walk.
I fought the pain, but failed the test, my IBS won again and I messed.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Diaperman95
Northshore supreme

Tena Active Fit Plus.
With colder wheather, PE backed slips are back in action.

Tallpines said:
I’m in a total dry secure x plus. I really like these
I used them about 5 years. They are still in my top 3. they don't loosen they don't clump and fall apart they are very absorbent for the price. They have also have tall leak guards great for poop and soft top sheet that wicks moister away and keeps the skin feeling dry. To me the fit and feel is a lot like a Mega Max but not as absorbent but also not as expensive. I always liked them. I still have a few but Mega Max is My go to now. Sporting a wet pink one now.

Frungie said:
Ready to relax for the evening with a Bambino Classico v.2 diaper.
Update: It's morning and as is usual, I am wet and messy.

Reactions: Diaperman95
Rearz barnyard with velcro tapes. So snug and cute!!!!

Little Trunks and a Dunder Mifflin t-shirt

Just got taped up in a Rearz Lil Bella. Gonna enjoy letting the waterworks start in a few minutes ;)

Rearz alpaca last night/this morning. Just enjoying a last hour in it before I go to work

Attends Premier diaper this morning that is wet and...now messy.

Wearing some of my Bambino Biancos I got on sale. Currently filled with 20 oz worth of brown orbeez covered in lube.

(I don't recommend this with just any lube. Some like Astroglide interfere with the SAP in unpleasantly rubbery ways.)

Last edited:
Dr absorbency

I am wearing a Tykables Overnight, I put it on last night at 23:00 and it is still not full enough for a change at 20:00 the following day it will last until I change before bed! I really like them they are super soft when dry and comfortably squishy wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back