What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tykables Waddler (they're fantastic, my new favourite!) with a Huggies Drynites Frozen stuffer...

Frozen as in the film Frozen, otherwise it might be a tad uncomfortable for the boys... 🐔➕🥶🥶

Last edited:
Currently changing into a black NorthShore Supreme

Pink Megamax <3

Rearz safari with a rearz princess over the top, fancied a thick nappy so doubled up, probably wont use them just wanted that bulky feel

Reactions: wettingagain
I have combined two cheap diapers into a premium diaper for the evening. I have on a Walgreen's Unisex Certainty Brief and for a booster I trimmed the outer layer of an Assurance Stretch Brief with tabs and cut a slit down the middle protective layer so that when I wet during the night, the wetness will absorb into both diapers . Over this I have on a pair of plastic pants from the old AC Medical that have the light blue nylon tricot covering. I should be good for the night, but wet in the morning...and fingers crossed, messy shortly after I get up.

I’m 24F dealing with overactive bladder and urge incontinence. I work as a cashier and assistant manager in a food court/restaurant. I rarely have time to go use the restroom due to being constantly busy. Have to wear abena pull-ups in case of an accident. Just bought northshore megamax in pink for night time. They are amazing.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Rearz critter caboose

Reactions: wettingagain
Frungie said:
I have combined two cheap diapers into a premium diaper for the evening. I have on a Walgreen's Unisex Certainty Brief and for a booster I trimmed the outer layer of an Assurance Stretch Brief with tabs and cut a slit down the middle protective layer so that when I wet during the night, the wetness will absorb into both diapers . Over this I have on a pair of plastic pants from the old AC Medical that have the light blue nylon tricot covering. I should be good for the night, but wet in the morning...and fingers crossed, messy shortly after I get up.
Update: I'm up this morning a little extra early, couldn't sleep because I couldn't turn my brain off-working on a professional research manuscript for publication. Anyway, yes I am wet and messy this morning and the above described diapers are doing just fine, as am I with the enjoyment of my wet and squishy diaper.

I just made a poo poo in my already soaked cloth overnight Omutsu diaper and plastic pants.

Reactions: Newguy1223
caffelatte said:
Tena Slip Maxi 😍 ...truly the most reasonable choice in Europe ...especially if you are looking for this trio: (1) reasonable absorbency, (2) adequate price, and (3) easiness to hide under the clothes.
Why not the Ultima? More absorbency and not too bulky either.

A wet and messy rearz safari with a tykables stuffer and locked on with my gary pink plastic pants 🙈 in my happy place

HumanFly said:
Why not the Ultima? More absorbency and not too bulky either.
It’s rare & more pricey where I live :)

I put a Rearz Mermaids inside a Tykables Str8up.

I wore a Crinklz diaper to work, wet many times, the diaper expanded, but I remained professional and undetected. I had a productive day of writing, finished a manuscript and submitted it for peer review in a professional journal. Several colleagues consulted with me, I answered emails, I wet more, then I came home. I ate dinner with my lovely wife, still in my wet Crinklz and just changed 10 minutes ago into a Molicare Maxi Slip blue plastic back diaper for the rest of the evening and eventually bed. Tomorrow we have to drive about two hours for a Memorial Service, followed by some socializing. Will I be diapered? "You betcha!" I think a Tena Ultra Slip plastic back diaper should do the trick as long as I monitor my wetting. I'll actually wear the same outer clothing I had on today; casual pants, untucked shirt, and a casual sport coat. PS: Wish me well for favorable peer reviews of my manuscript.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Unique Wellness Superior

A very wet BetterDry 24/7 with one contoured XXL booster (not sure who makes them - NRU maybe?) and one Tykables Dubblers booster, and above that a white Megamax. I'm going outside for a late night stroll around 2-3am so I can feel some fresh air around my legs, and my current padding will last me way beyond that. But it['s one of those days where I'll probably want to add at least one extra layer after I get back, or probably another disposable and then a cloth nappy on top of everything.

IMG_20220923_001447 (3).jpg

Naturally my wife had me change for bed, a shower was had and on went a rearz princess 😍

PooMinara said:
A very wet BetterDry 24/7 with one contoured XXL booster (not sure who makes them - NRU maybe?) and one Tykables Dubblers booster, and above that a white Megamax.

Meanwhile it's 8am and I'm still wearing the same two nappies. But I'm going to open them up and add some little extras before I go to bed (as seen on the rather blurry photo), and hopefully I'll be able to stick the tabs back before I wrap everything up in a large terry cloth square.To finish everything off I'll be adding a pair of high-waisted plastic pants, and some high-waisted plastic bloomers for extra security.

IMG_20220923_075346 (1).jpg

Reactions: Jr2012
ABU space👽

Just waking(wet) in a nicely boosted cloth velcro- fastened contour from The Nappy Place(ETSY) under a roomy plastic panty from Miss Darlene(Ebay). These diapers/nappies are so comfy and effective. His quality is top notch and design is very well thought out. I'm old school so fluffy cloth under soft plastic are my 'go to'.

Reactions: Jr2012
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back