What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABU DinoRawZ with a booster pad and clear plastic pants just for that little extra assurance. Has performed very well. Two wettings in the night and one this morning and still going strong, just don't want to take it off!

I'm still in my wet and poopy ABDRY diaper I was diapered in for overnight

A baby blue velcro AIO with 4 bamboo stuffers, pinned a microfiber cloth over the outside to catch any stray leaks and then some suprima plastic pants over the top. Its super thick! all held in place with an ODU basics baby blue onesie :)

Rearz Barnyard diaper with burgundy Little Keeper footed Sleeper and my pacifier.

I nice wet and messy LFB Little Trunks diaper this morning. Taking pleasure in the delightful squish.

New design pampers baby dry size 8, absolutely love them

DiaperVapor said:
I'm back to my ultra absorbent and trusty Cloudry Toys ABDL Diaper.
The McKesson Ultra Plus diaper, which does not have much capacity, leaks readily. Because the name includes Ultra Plus, you would think that it is very absorbent, but that is not true.

Some very soaked ABU bunnyhopps right now.

I've been gone for about a year, but am back now that another diaper forum closed. I've been wearing Dry Direct diapers for about the past 6 months, so that's what I have on today.

currently wearing a relatively dry tykables unicorn diaper. first time trying one. I do like them! 🦄 🍼

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BiBoyDustin
White megamax with northshore XXL booster and tykables doubler. I'm already waddling.

The Rearz baby Bella which will be wet soon

Well, after much deliberation with myself, and with some trepidation, for the first time in the history of the Internet (LOL), I'm finally ready to post pix of me wearing my vintage 70s Pampers online.

At 12 years old I could still wear a singular toddler Pampers diaper (with a little help from some scotch tape for the sides). At 50+ I can no longer fit into a singular toddler Pampers diaper! (Duh! Shocker, huh?) Thus, these are obviously modified "me-sized" Pampers: two toddlers joined end to end (1 for the front and 1 for the back) + 1 newborn cut in half to fill in the sides:

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, BiBoyDustin and Deleted member 56273
SAPexpanded said:
Going to change for bed shortly and will be back in my nighttime Tena Proskin Maxi.
Tena Dry Comfort diapers, so I diaper up 24/7.

Attachments

• Tena Dry Comfort.jpg
    Tena Dry Comfort.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 0
70sPampers said:
Well, after much deliberation with myself, and with some trepidation, for the first time in the history of the Internet (LOL), I'm finally ready to post pix of me wearing my vintage 70s Pampers online.

At 12 years old I could still wear a singular toddler Pampers diaper (with a little help from some scotch tape for the sides). At 50+ I can no longer fit into a singular toddler Pampers diaper! (Duh! Shocker, huh?) Thus, these are obviously modified "me-sized" Pampers: two toddlers joined end to end (1 for the front and 1 for the back) + 1 newborn cut in half to fill in the sides:

View attachment 65991View attachment 65992View attachment 65993View attachment 65994View attachment 65995View attachment 65996View attachment 65997

Man, I always wanted wearing those oldies!

Good morning to everyone while I sit here in a wet and messy TyeDye MegaMax diaper.

Better dry

I'm currently wearing plastic backed attends I get free from the VA hospital and they're really thick and crinkly

Cavvet8993 said:
I'm currently wearing plastic backed attends I get free from the VA hospital and they're really thick and crinkly
Are the good ole P&G-era ones you're actually wearing? These are getting harder to find, I miss them so badly.

Tie-Die MegaMax... I have a lot of meetings this morning so figured I should be well padded!

Reactions: Diaperlover40
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back