What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting ready to take the Green NorthShore Supreme Lite off after spending the late evening and sleeping in it.

Just about to take off my Abena and take a shower.

woke up this morning in a half-soaked Magnifico. Those are really challenging to get anywhere near capacity...

fakename said:
that makes two of us! i really like the 3 air channel design and i love wetting them to the point where the air channels swell up and lose their channel-appearance. what mod do you do to yours?

I use the convertups extender i bougt a couple years ago

I have a waist 32” and works perfect

My 3rd cloth diaper in 21 hours , by tomorrow morning I would have worn 5 and been the longest in cloth since I was 3 that's nearly 41 years ago

Wet Northshore Air Supreme

ABU Simple

Northshore Supreme doubled up.

Wet moli super plus

And another really wet moli super plus

Just changed into a dry Little Rascals for the night.

Just woke up in a wet and messy Seni Super Plus diaper. Seems to be happening every day lately. This is the joys of total incontinence.

A very thick cloth nappy with plastic pants. It's a bulky one and a bit soggy now.

Just changed into a abena m4

A soaked PeekABU. I’m debating whether or not to change.

I am trying to change my diaper and having problems keep accidentally tearing up the leak guard but it will be a abena m4

Just changed into a abena m4 with a booster pad I will be fine for the night but I will be completely soaked in the morning

Fell asleep for a few minutes woke up with a soaked abena m4 just changed into a dry abena diaper with a booster pad and it feels so comfortable

Just put a fresh Forsite AM PM diaper on. I just love these ones. 😃

Rearz Monsters. Trying to burn through all of them because I hate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back