What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Equate maximum absorbency, medium. I don't have much spare cash for diapers, but these are affordable, semi-discrete, and help me get into my little space. On the whole, they're nice for a good price.

Reactions: Sheepies
NS Supreme Lite in blue. First time wearing them and I'm in love.

I
Lemminkainen said:
Equate maximum absorbency, medium. I don't have much spare cash for diapers, but these are affordable, semi-discrete, and help me get into my little space. On the whole, they're nice for a good price.
I'm curious how do they preform?

Just got a sample of the mega Max I like the way it feels still dry and I can't wait to see how well it works

Wearing a wet tena brief. Will change into another before my bedtime baba. Then will be in a ConfiDry 24/7 in the morning.

Mega max so far so good two wettings and they feel like they can probably handle two more

Sheepies said:
I
I'm curious how do they preform?
Probably only good for a single major wetting (about 350-ish milliliters in my case, I think), probably a couple moderate and/or light ones. The two strongest benefits though are the low price (11.77 CAD, <$10 USD) and the discretion. The leg guards are okay, and I haven't had them leak on me, but they're probably best for medium-level IC.

A soggy PeekABU. This guy’s going to bed already wet 😁

Reactions: JWolf
PaddedBrony said:
A soggy PeekABU. This guy’s going to bed already wet 😁
You shouldn't do that part of the fun is changing your diaper and nice and dry and knowing that you are going to wake up wet at least for me I change before bed and I like to wake up to a wet diaper

Crinkles and im not a huge fan im fussy! Abu and rearz are much nicer

An ATN! Still dry tho~

Just put on attends poly with a couple booster pad already wet and I will have to change soon but using it to save my better diapers to make them last

Dignity compose with a couple of booster pads

Very wet dignity compose about to go change my diaper and make sure that I have a good overnight diaper on

Carnifex said:
You shouldn't do that part of the fun is changing your diaper and nice and dry and knowing that you are going to wake up wet at least for me I change before bed and I like to wake up to a wet diaper
Everyone has their own way of doing things.

Reactions: perlFerret and Trevor
very wet Crinklz but it feels so good lol :D

I using up a really old (10+ years) stash of Molicare supers. The old, all purple ones. They are ok, and last about 6-8 hours for me. I leaked last night before bed though, and it was a pretty big leak that I didn't even feel until I got up. Glad that doesn't happen with my usual crinklz.

NS MM with a booster and Gary Wear cover.

Rearz Safari, they specify them as a night time diaper, but I wear them day and night.

Skaterboy said:
Rearz Safari, they specify them as a night time diaper, but I wear them day and night.

And with that admission of guilt, the Diaper Police will soon be at your home to administer severe time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back