What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tranquility ANY.

BetterDry

Bambino Teddy Large

Molicare Super Plus

A nappies R us pocket diaper stuffed and lined covered with plastic pants

I'm about to change out of my ABU Simple soon.

Tykables waddler with abu power up stuffer

Just been changed by my wife from a dirty PeekABU into a clean one for the night. I changed her before that (same type of nappy).

A Megamax with a Northshore booster covered by a pull on cloth diaper and Gary Ultraflex plastic pants.

Reactions: Jock and dadboddl
I’ve got a Tykables Little Builders on. My first time in Tykables, hopefully it goes well.

Two towels and plastic pants watching Netflix. Out of diapers until tomorrow

Tykables Galactic

ConfiDry 24/7.

NorthShore Supreme (first time trying these - samples that came with the MegaMax). They're the same size as the MegaMax they came with but the fit is much smaller.

bikerider said:
A Megamax with a Northshore booster covered by a pull on cloth diaper and Gary Ultraflex plastic pants.
Same way I wear them.

Just got changed out of a very wet NorthShore Supreme and into a Certainty Fitted Brief.

I Wear Luvs size 6 24/7 I Just changed it. I can wear just about any size 6 Baby Diaper. I changed it a jetcare size 6 fits. I expect to wet very soon. Jet.com is having hard keeping my luvs in stock. So I had to Buy Pampers Cruisers & Swaddlers Size 7. I also have Bunch of huggies Snug & dry Size 6. I alternate \between diapers sometimes. I have bought Pampers Baby Dry in few Years. I guess I need to see if their any better Now. Jet.com is out of my Luvs again but for now I plenty of Diapers

Wearing a JetCare from Jet.com just about ready to change it. I thing I will with Huggies this time

Tena Ultima Medium, put holes in it and a Large over the top... (both PE backed) I like the way Tena nappies swell when wet, so these tend to be what I wear.

Got to go out shortly so I will be putting a thinner ID Plus (fabric backed)

Tena Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back