What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten slip maxi active fit

ABU Space

Bambino Teddy

right now, i am wearing huggies overnights diapers in a size 6. it is soaking wet right now and in a full diaper. i need a diaper change soo bad and its getting me horny. i love just putting my huggies on and just wetting in them untill my legs feel tingly.

Wet Huggies Drynites.

First time actually wetting a nappy in a while!

I came back from daycare couple hours ago and wearing very soggy plastic Tena Slip maxi´s and soon heading to baffroom and having a washy wash :p Then deciding what pamps gonna wear next :)

Just changed into a Cuddlz Bright Dayz.

so i have decided to wear a crinklz into work today....dont think it was a good idea.. probably leaving here shortly to go home and change out of it.

And just 2 hours later, my Bright Days is soaked. Best go change, I suppose.

EDIT: Nice and dry again.

EDIT The 2nd: Well, that didn't last long. :biggrin:

Last edited:
There isn't much selection in South Africa... right now it's DryNites. I hardly fit in them but they're great for when I don't have time to really make the most of regular nappies that I want to wear until they are full. When I have time it's MoliCare or store branded ones.

Depends....
Pads are better then depends....
:disgust:

I am wearing cloth diapers. And they are wet.

I'm wearing a Northshore Supreme Diaper right now. Had morning pee so far. hopefully make it to lunch!

ID Slip Expert Plus L
(PE with cloth sides)
Somehow ID slips fit better on me in L size. They are very comfortable when wheather is around 20C.

I am in a "wet" Rite Aid cloth-backed dydee.
Later for bedtime, I will be wearing a plastic-backed DEPEND dydee.

Albena - M4. Love these a lot!

Wellness brief pull up.... What an odd diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back