What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best way to hide a diaper is to get a premium one that won't leak. I wear confidry under my work slacks in a quiet office, and nobody has noticed in 14 years. They might notice the difference in you going from thin to thick padding, but they won't hear your diaper crinkling (even when it's obvious to us).

Always Discreet Lower Rise pullup, I splurged and got a pack of this and its Maximum Classic Cut counterparts. Should be enough to last me a good while.

Crinklz I suppose version 2 without a taping panel and has an all over print... found the pack in my stash finally.

Abu cushie

Been a sick little boy lately. Been laying in bed in my abu space diaper wetting the bed.

Another crinklz, they are absorbent and good just wish to bottom tapes were a bit higher up for a better fit for me.

ABU cushie

babybobby said:
If you're a big fan of plastic - I'd recommend trying out the Fabines. They feel just like a vintage pampers.

So you know.. just trying these Fabines Gold Teddy Bear's and these are real smooth and nice, thanks for the recommendation!

Another Crinklz, second last one.

Tranquility ATN Brief, medium size

Asc blue

lupe said:
So you know.. just trying these Fabines Gold Teddy Bear's and these are real smooth and nice, thanks for the recommendation!

You're very welcome! Glad to make another plastic cover DL happy!

It's going to be a long day. Went to bar last night soaked my night diaper but didn't leak, man was it heavy this morning. Changed out of it(still could've taken another morning draining) and into a fresh night time diaper for the long day. Yes, they were the same diapers--the Forsite Am-Pm diaper. Damn these are thick!

Size 6 baby diaper

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Cheap baby ones inside boxer brief

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Put on a Forsite Am-Pm tis morning and have been busy at wetting it one of the few that I feel safe in after taking furosemide pills to reduce Edema

Tykables overnight

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Tranquility ATN, with two wettings.

I'm double diapered boys Goodnites, when I'm out I always double diaper because of issues with flooding and I'd rather not wear an Abena M4 out in public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little Pawz. I love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back