What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rather wet tena slip super.

Asc

Size 6 luvs tena and a dependeco fire trucks

Totally soaked but not leaking Tranquility Overnite Pull-Ups with plastic pants.

I'm wearing a pair of Assurance medium briefs. Not the best diaper in the world, but the only ones I could find at Walmart.

An M4 (currently dry). I haven't worn in ages, but I'm about to have a diapered weekend and I...cannot...wait.

A completely saturated cloth cushies

Being home today, have my prefolded, birdseye weave diaper from by baby pants. With lined pink ruffled baby panties.

A Sam's Club tabbed diaper now, just changed out of a cloth diaper by Swirkles and Gary Active Wear Pants.

A Rearz Inspire+ InControl, which I've never tried before (or any other Rearz diaper, for that matter). I'm expecting good things! I dropped in there this morning hoping they'd sell me a sample pack of their Seduction diapers; they wouldn't, but these are the exact same minus the black.

Little paws

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Bambino classico

One very full Tena Slip Maxi with booster. :wub:

A warm damp but not taped on well Traq ATN. I want to take it off to change into a pull up because it is falling off in my plastic pants, but want to leave it on for the warm softness. I will change into a Tranq Overnight Pull Up that is easier for me as a clumsy person to handle. Do women do better with pull ups for leaks than men?

Just changed out of a very soggy space diaper and currently wearing a little paws that is a little bit damp

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Fitted cloth with an Abena disoposable booster, rubbers...and leakproof!

A dry Dry 24/7

Very wet Rearz Safari

Asc

A totally soaked but not leaking yet Tranq Overnight pull up with plastic pants. It still feels good but odd to just get out of bed and start to make breakfast warmly flowing into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back