What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tena Ultra. It is actually pretty great, as far as I am concerned. Earlier today I was out of town and had to get some emergency underwear (stupid me, leaving the house with just one back-up diaper). I went to CVS and got their 'sizing box' for under $3. Not my first choice, but I was with my partner and a friend (a friend who does not know I am incon), so I had to be a bit stealthy. Surprisingly, their 'smooth fit' undies are not too shabby. They do not last too long, but they also actually look like real underwear. I was surprised. Not as high quality as the depend active fit, but good enough for the price.

A Traquillity Overnight pull-up. I wish I could buy the AB taped diapers like Bambinos that seem to have better leak protection but alas they must be expensive, more than the $18.00 I paid on amazon for 16 Tranqs.

Tranquility atn with a booster

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Tykables overnights. I just got a sample pack today and I am trying them for the first time. I am loving them so far!

Abu sdk

It's 2;30 am and I awoke with a messy diaper. This happens often in the night. Now I'm clean and wearing a Northshore supreme brief medium with with a pair of gary pants on top.

Yeah woke up too. Had to change by bed pads. Sprung a leak. Now I'm in tranquility at with a dignity snap on cover

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Bambino classicos

molicare super plus medium.

Bambino teddy!

ABU Super Dry Kids V2 :)

AB Universe Space Diapers

A wet ABU Little paws, man is it comfy. :)

Abu sdk

Still in my wet doubled cloth diaper and pink baby pants. Will be changing into an Abena L4 plastic backed and going out.

An Always Discreet Maximum pull-up. It is somewhat wet somewhat dry (I would say it is at half of its capacity).

Attends waistband briefs. I wore this pair to work and have been in them all day. For obvious reasons, I refrained from doing a number 1 or 2 in them until around 3pm, then once I was alone in my car, I let loose. They are still containing the mess 5 hours later, it feels so good.

None at the moment, as I am at work but just placed an express order for black Fabines and am so excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima - Great diaper, holds a lot! and very comfy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back