What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CVS Fitted Briefs today. Got a 40 pack of LittlePawz in the mail at the moment so I'm waiting for that. Really am liking the CVS Fitted Briefs for casual use.

I am wearing an Abena M4 at the moment.

Tena maxi slip v2

Aww so cute

A very wet DC Idyl.

I am wearing a wet ATM Tranquility. I just got these and I am not a great fan. I do not like the adhesive tabs. My next purchase will be for a cloth backed velcro tab brief.
They do hold a decent amount and I am not having any leaking issue. I just find them hard to get a good fit when I put them on.

Attends Overnight Briefs

Goodnites

Aww so cute

Pampers size 5 Tena and a hello kitty design dependeco. I have a pillow between my legs!

Tena Maxi Slip ( small ) unfortunately the newer breathable type and not the plastic backed ones.

Molicare slip maxi. I find they don't fit as well as the painfully missed super plus ones. They are still better than the Abena M4s that I have NO idea why people like. (The distribute liquid horrificly bad in my experience). And in my country, this is the best I can get, I think, without ordering from abroad and risking the package being opened in customs.

Goodnites Bedtime pants, the boy version. They're nice and snug and usually never leak.

Molicare Mobile Pull Ups.

Aww so cute

Spent the day home sick in bed today. Onto my second soaked Snuggies Waddler Overnight in the last 24 hours. I think this might be it until the weekend as it's back to work tomorrow.

Dry 24/7.

Abena delta form L2 with a stuffer made from a walgreens pull up.

A rather wet tena comfort extra pad and inco pants. I should change but it will last a bit longer yet.

Aww so cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back