What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first ever "premium" diaper, a bambino teddy medium sample.

At the moment I am still in my soaking wet night time attends level 10 slip under some snug fitting plastic pants. I'm in no rush to change in fact I am wetting now as I type. I shall change when it leaks.

Bambino Classico

Bambino just got my first pair of the bear ones and they feel awesome. too bad I have to pee pee now :frown:

Dry 24/7 yet again. These things are quite nice. :D

An M4, and I decided to try putting some oatmeal down the back, to simulate that full diaper feeling. I've never tried it before this.

Abena m4, slightly wet

Certainty

A cheap Kendall medium from a medium sample pack.

abu space with pampers cruisers size 7 which is leaking but is soaked front to back! no more aliens on my diaper!

Depends 3 tab medium plastic backed

A large space diaper thinking it's going to be a little busy night

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Tykables and so comfy

Right now I am nude

Fabine Panda :)

Absorbancy Plus.... from XP Medical.... these run large... or well I'm in between. Plastic backed , crinkilie , swells to 2.2"..... What a delight!

A very wet Tena Ultima........

Always in double night weight cloth diapers with a soaker for that extra protection! Two pair of plastic Baby Pants.

Drank too much last night, had to immediately change out of the over-saturated molicare super plus. Now I'm wearing my daytime diaper, a medium ID Expert Slip Super--the plastic ones.

Depend Real Fit Briefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back