What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Molicare super plus for the win

Trying goodnites for the first time. A lot bigger and comfier than I thought they would be and I love them. Unfortunately they are the girl ones, Amazon didn't have the 12 pack for boys and I didn't want to buy that many just in case.

txdl20 said:
^^^where do you buy them from??

I can't tell you because apparently it's against the forum rules, or at least the post where I told you was deleted by the moderators. You can google it though.

Currently trying these for the first time.

betterdryM_720x600.jpg

Sdk v2

Medium BetterDry under some frilly clear plastic pants

ConfiDry 24/7 with a NorthShore AirSupreme as a liner and a pair of plastic pants.

I am wearing l/xl goodnite with thick pad followed by a depends boxer with an extra pad in it.

Wearing an ABU LittlePawz with an Abena booster. Soo thick and comfy. Currently my favorite combination.

ABU LittlePawz + Pampers Size 7 Cruisers Stuffer - This has to be by far the best combo. I love the diaper print. It makes me feel like a kid! I love it!

Sdk

I get mine from a German company where you SAVE and get EXPRESS service(hint hint)

txdl20 said:
^^^where do you buy them from??
I'm wearing Abu

I would like to find a number of products I can't figure out where to buy that ships to America. I see them on this site, look them up online, find them, but can't seem to get some sent to the USA. Australlia comes to mind here.

- - - Updated - - -

Today I'm in a Forma-care X-plus with a Bambino Quadro Scented Booster Pad. I'm ready for the day no matter what it brings--Like lots of morning coffee!

"Always My Baby" (stop and shop brand) nighttime youth pants. They're tie dye patterned! First diapers I've purchased in years. So excited to be back in the ABDL community

ConfiDry 24/7.

Kroger Overnight Underwear

Cushies. Have been dealing with too many grown up issues this weekend, I need some little time to relax.:sad:

I hear you on the need to relax, just got into an Abena L4, feels good

Molicare Super Plus. Like the plastic, don't like the purple, nice and soft... though I'd like it a bit thicker.

jamesbob said:
I hear you on the need to relax, just got into an Abena L4, feels good

If only you knew why I need to relax. Found some little time so I'm wearing a crinklz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back