What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crinklz with a tena as a booster!

Bambino teddy

Babykins cloth all-in-one pullup. They are thick cloth with a water-resistant outer layer. I wear them and a pair of plastic pants over them. They are warm and comfortable and hold several times what a paper one would. Also a lot more economical as they last a long time. Only drawback is you got to wash and dry them

Seni Quattro. Lovely and thick.

Got a sample of Molicare Mobile Super... Oh my Good how do people wear these, I feel like I'm wearing a g-string lol

Bambino teddy

Slept in a cloth back cushies, been in it since about 3 in the morning, so soft and comfy I want to stay in this all day but I have to work

Tykables overnight :)

Atn

New at this. I just purchased my first pack of men's Depends. Can't wait to pee in them. Will be going to bed in a few hours...

ah man, I almost forgot about my poor Goodnites. Felt the urge to go and pulled on up and now its quite wet, along with a Teddy Bambino on the outside. Feels nice.

Bambino teddy at work

I am wearing a dry 24/7 w/plastic pants

ABU Simple

Has anyone else woke up in the morning and found a completely wet diaper on floor next to the bed with absolutely no recollection of taking it off--maybe too drunk for the my diaper nacht. So this morning I've put on a forma care x-plus with an up and up size 6 stuffer- still dry but morning coffee on it's way in???

Bambino teddy

Always discreet underware

An A+ level 4.

I decided why not and ended up putting on four Certainty Diapers. Since they are the best I can get atm without shipping, and because they are thin, doubling+ is the way to go for a nice thick padding. I just wonder if my dorm mate will notice anything. Truth be told though, he knows I got some messed up internal systems and possible IBS-D, so he might just drop it, should he notice it. Also, first time using my laptop for this site.

Bambino teddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back