What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bambino teddy

PaddedWife said:
(embarissed) 2 molicares super plus smalls, a tykables overnight and a dependico cloth diaper over them all :)

Wow! Sounds great :) it has been a long time since I quadrupled-up! haha! Maybe I'll do it this weekend....!

When I can I try to quadruple up on Certainty diapers. They're the only ones I can get currently and due to their thin padding, it feels better to quadruple up.

I am currently in a medium ID Expert Slip Super. These are great diapers, and my favorite daytime diapers.

At the moment, I'm home alone with a bag of Rite Aid "Tugaboos" baby diapers. I'd been wanting to play in these for a while, and finally found an opportunity. They're impressively absorbent as baby diapers go, but no more able to take a flood than Pampers or Huggies. No surprise there, of course. In fact, knowing that I was headed for disaster, I just let go and had an "accident" on the bathroom floor. :blushie:

MoliCare Premium Soft Super

Rearz Safari with two Abena stuffers. Oh so thick.

goodnite true fit

Enjoying a relaxing Sunday afternoon in an M4, while playing video games.

Yet Another Seni Quatro, for the night. Someone's gotta make the pile go down, and that someone is me.

I've started to grow to like Abena's
First I was like.. hum.. since they make me feel wet much faster than any other diaper of this thickness.. but! These are really soft :O
Good ones to sleep in!

So yes, good morning :) Woke up in Abenas <3

Large Billissimo with #6 Parental Choice nappy with wings clipped, (though I prefer Bambino Qadros for a stuffer).

I like my nappies tight. To make them so, I do the following:
  1. Poke four holes in each of the two rear wings.
  2. Lace the holes up (as you would a shoe) with ¼" elastic.
  3. You can either prelace and step in, or lace up the front and rotate the nappy to the rear.
  4. Wrap the nappy through your legs and lie down on your back. My waist is 3" less lying down than when standing.
  5. Bring your knees to your chest, grab the back of the nappy and pull while lowing your feet back to the floor.
  6. Repeat until the leg gatherings are fully stretched.
  7. Pull up on the lower tabs and attach.
  8. Pull down on the upper tabs and attach.
I wear large though I am sized for a medium for the extra capacity and since my waist is smaller than my hips, pulling down on the upper tabs locks the nappy over my hip bones, preventing the nappy from sagging. I believe that the stretched leg gatherings prevents potential leaks. When I wore Dry 24/7 I laced the front as well, since their tabs were weak, but the Bellissimos' strong tabs have not been a problem.

What diaper am I wearing..... uh-oh, better put one on.

Bambino Teddy

I'm wearing ABU Cushies V2 :)

Molicare Super Plus. Status: Pretty nice.

Molicare Super plus as well:thumbsup:. they are comfy.:biggrin:

Wet morning Crinklz :3

A saturated Northshore Supreme

Bambino teddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back