What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bambino bianco

My order of BetterDry diapers arrived today! I'm wearing one right now for the first time ever. Feels comfy.

Tena Pants Super, which I wore to school today. Pretty wet, so I'm gonna have to change soon

Littlepaws, just put it on. I plan to go skiing in it later today, that will be a first.

Just changed into a DC idyl so comfy

Brand new case of Abena M4 arrived tonight, broke into it already

My M4s arrived a day early on Monday. It took less than 10 minutes before I had one on. Haven't had the chance to wear since, but I'm gonna try wearing for a full day tomorrow.

Just woke up and changed out of my wet idyl into a new cuddlz wish I could wear all day today

ABU space diaper

Abena M4

A fresh dry Equate diaper. Aalll reddy for bed!

An M4. Soooo comfortable.

Just put on an Id slip

Dry 24/7

deshelled Tena Slip Maxi (the new one) and ID Slip Super on top of it :p had to try the double diaper stuff

I have just put on a fresh tena slip maxi and plastic pants ready for bed.

I just realized my sister works at northshore. I wonder if she was accepting of my secret, if she'd get me some northshore diapers for me if I provide the funds.

A really wet REARZ Safari

Old type Crinklz

;;__;; They will be all gone soon.. Oh man, I will miss this diaper. I have one pack and 2 separate ones left. Maybe I'll just hoard the original one and hold onto it for some time..
Good thing I found MyDiaper, they are just like the old Comficare! Gonna change into one after this!

Huggies Overnite size 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back