What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wearing the Forma Care X-plus diapers. Today I go shopping with one under a pair of tight fitting black jeans. Seem to bulge a bit in front(I'm a guy so this is good?) and back seems to look good (to me of course I'm seeing it in a mirror).

Currently wearing Pampers Underjams! Only just fit me but seeming as I haven't had a chance to buy any nappies lately, they'll have to do :)

Just taped up an Abena M4 and put on footie pajamas with snaps up the crotch; it just got cold suddenly.

Just took off my overnight diaper, a snuggles overnight. They are so cute.

Pampers baby dry size 6+

Bellisimo. Love the thickness

Wearing a Northshore AirSupreme. They're comfy, but not as thick as I like.

Northshore Supreme with a Snap-EZ Diaper cover

Nothing, unfortunately.

Used my last Molicare M10 last night

Currently wearing a blue aww so cute diaper :)

Using my last premium diaper of my stash, ComfiCare M10
I should receive my new diapers tomorrow or the day after :x! Ahh!

Also, I'm so nervous what ComfiCare will be like when it becomes BetterDry..

TyphaHare said:
Using my last premium diaper of my stash, ComfiCare M10
I should receive my new diapers tomorrow or the day after :x! Ahh!

Also, I'm so nervous what ComfiCare will be like when it becomes BetterDry..
same here

ConfiDry 24/7

Babykins night time cloth diaper with two soakers and two pair of Baby Pants white Gerber plastic pants.

Plastic backed ID Slip Super. Pretty decent diaper, but quite loud. I don't mind that at night though :p

Well at the moment right now I am not wearing one but when I am, I am wearing northshore premium adult diapers

DC Amor. Got it as part of a sample package I ordered. Never would've thought I'd ever wear a pink/girly diaper.

don't care about color, however depends siloutte disposible panties now come in black, I just want something leak proof and thin.

Attends staydry slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back